Verification photos - question for cucks?

Slimblksea

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
WA, US
How much money do you cucks pay real women to take verification photos for fake accounts. I’m sure ****** do it for the low?

How much money do you cucks pay real women to take verification photos for fake accounts. I’m sure ****** do it for the low?

Dang, I'd never thought about that kind of thing. I mean, you're right that it could be a possibility, some guy pays a woman so he can take her pic with a sign, then he sets up a female or a couples profile. Do you have reason to think some verified females or couples are fake? I'd imagine a real female or couple could provide additional recent pics if asked, if someone was serious about meeting.

this might be one of the dumbest posts I have seen.... yep pay a ****** top take a pic. says the guy with the censored pic and doesn't use condoms because it's not natural.... :rolleyes:

Dang, I'd never thought about that kind of thing. I mean, you're right that it could be a possibility, some guy pays a woman so he can take her pic with a sign, then he sets up a female or a couples profile. Do you have reason to think some verified females or couples are fake? I'd imagine a real female or couple could provide additional recent pics if asked, if someone was serious about meeting.

It will be very easy to fool people I’m sure many are doing this lol 😂

It will be very easy to fool people I’m sure many are doing this lol 😂

I'm not ready to give any weight to this theory yet...do you have anything concrete to suggest anyone has done this? It is pretty far out. Not impossible, but that would be a lot of work just to get a verified tag, and then not really do anything with it.

Back