Vegas on 5/25 to 5/29

No faking on my end. You have kik? Can show live pics/video there. The mobile platform for b2w isnt that great

Update: Not sure if this is actually going to happen now LOL... just kinda went into a dead end respond mode between the other person and myself. Well, thanks for trying everyone, back to the drawing board again with this site LOL.

Any real and serious person in Vegas that actually have the time to show me around town and entertain me is still greatly appreciated.

Greetings From Vegas,

Despite not being verified, I am very real and seasoned in this Lifestyle. Would love to chat however your profile settings do not allow me to send you a PM.

Please feel free to view my profile and if interested, I’d love to chat and go from there. If there is not an interest, I hope you enjoy your time here in Vegas!

Best,
Raymond

Greetings From Vegas,

Despite not being verified, I am very real and seasoned in this Lifestyle. Would love to chat however your profile settings do not allow me to send you a PM.

Please feel free to view my profile and if interested, I’d love to chat and go from there. If there is not an interest, I hope you enjoy your time here in Vegas!

Best,
Raymond
Thank you for reaching out Raymond.

Yes we are, we've done some hiking at Valley of Fire already. Drove the strip last night and walking the strip later this morning. Have a special date tonight ?
Enjoy vegas!! When your back in Nebraska I'll be looking forward to meeting you! I am planning on coming this summer

Update: Not sure if this is actually going to happen now LOL... just kinda went into a dead end respond mode between the other person and myself. Well, thanks for trying everyone, back to the drawing board again with this site LOL.

Any real and serious person in Vegas that actually have the time to show me around town and entertain me is still greatly appreciated.
Hit up Vegasjay??

We're back from Vegas without a hitch. Had lots of fun but the couple of person whom I've talked with and set-up to meet failed to pan out.

Thank you to all those who have suggested other people on here... but just got tired of dealing with time wasters. I value my time and wanted to enjoy Vegas. So we all had a blast there at the clubs, shopping, dining and sight seeing on the strip and off the strip.

Thank you for your time chiming in with suggestions. I'm Vegas out... Time to take another vacation to counter my over stay in Vegas LOL

We're back from Vegas without a hitch. Had lots of fun but the couple of person whom I've talked with and set-up to meet failed to pan out.

Thank you to all those who have suggested other people on here... but just got tired of dealing with time wasters. I value my time and wanted to enjoy Vegas. So we all had a blast there at the clubs, shopping, dining and sight seeing on the strip and off the strip.

Thank you for your time chiming in with suggestions. I'm Vegas out... Time to take another vacation to counter my over stay in Vegas LOL
That’s too bad cause I woulda showed up

Back