Vegas this weekend 2/2-2/5

Rvrcouple711

Couple
Real Person
We will be in Vegas this weekend 2/2 - 2/5. I’m a Hotwife looking to experience my First BBC Eperience! Looking for experienced BBC to show myself and cuck husband the ropes. This has been a fantasy for a very long time. I’m an insatiable woman who loves to be filled and hubby just can’t keep up. I love to be filled up and am a very fun person who loves to have it multiple times Thick, and Curvy in all the right places.Please only clean and well groomed please.

Attachments

• IMG_1708.jpeg
    IMG_1708.jpeg
    205.9 KB · Views: 155
  • IMG_1707.jpeg
    IMG_1707.jpeg
    105.8 KB · Views: 157
  • IMG_7562.jpeg
    IMG_7562.jpeg
    85.1 KB · Views: 144
  • IMG_7557.jpeg
    IMG_7557.jpeg
    93.6 KB · Views: 141
We will be in Vegas this weekend 2/2 - 2/5. I’m a Hotwife looking to experience my First BBC Eperience! Looking for experienced BBC to show myself and cuck husband the ropes. This has been a fantasy for a very long time. I’m an insatiable woman who loves to be filled and hubby just can’t keep up. I love to be filled up and am a very fun person who loves to have it multiple times Thick, and Curvy in all the right places.Please only clean and well groomed please.
I'd love to fuck you good😍🔥

As you guys search for potential playmates please consider myself. I am 6'1" 240 lbs, nicely fit with 9+ to play with. I'm sure if given the opportunity you and the Mrs will find me to be very charming and very respectful. With no expectations if interest in meeting please say hello.

Attachments

• IMG_20231104_195522105~2.jpg
    IMG_20231104_195522105~2.jpg
    969.8 KB · Views: 116
Hottt

So sexy

Would love to connect. Send a DM?

Back