Vegas April 25 - may 5

Hi all,
My wife has been playing a lot with her 6in white doc Johnson dildo and said she would get a black one while we’re in vegas! She also said she would dress up “sexy” at least one night out but we would have to go shopping while in vegas. This is huge because I have been asking her to get a bbc dildo and dress sexier for years now. I’m hoping you all can help me plan a very successful trip which aids in our path down the Hotwife road!

I’m looking for recommendations on the best hotel, shows to see, shopping for sexy dresses, massages in room or in a spa, and places for a Bull to hit on my wife with out it being totally obvious to my wife since clubs are shut down still? Also, what sex shops would you all recommend to go to for a bbc dildo while we are there?

It would make it a lot more fun if we could find a Bull to flirt with her and see how far she can be pushed ( maybe invite him up to the room for a *******, maybe she’d let him watch her play with her new toy in front of him or maybe more)!

Any and all recommendations and advice would be appreciated

Hi all,
My wife has been playing a lot with her 6in white doc Johnson dildo and said she would get a black one while we’re in vegas! She also said she would dress up “sexy” at least one night out but we would have to go shopping while in vegas. This is huge because I have been asking her to get a bbc dildo and dress sexier for years now. I’m hoping you all can help me plan a very successful trip which aids in our path down the Hotwife road!

I’m looking for recommendations on the best hotel, shows to see, shopping for sexy dresses, massages in room or in a spa, and places for a Bull to hit on my wife with out it being totally obvious to my wife since clubs are shut down still? Also, what sex shops would you all recommend to go to for a bbc dildo while we are there?

It would make it a lot more fun if we could find a Bull to flirt with her and see how far she can be pushed ( maybe invite him up to the room for a *******, maybe she’d let him watch her play with her new toy in front of him or maybe more)!

Any hotel bar should do fine for the flirting scenario. Ive done this many times on the strip. There's so much traffic thru the hotels, and it seems very realistic when a guy approaches.
As far as sex shops, you're on your own lol

Hi all,

How did it go? These are great questions I'd like to know also. Looks like you didn't get many replies to this, so were you able to find any answers to your questions on your own? Hopefully you had a successful trip.

Back