Vasectomy??

Nyce1

Male
Admittedly I'm new to the forum but not the game.
However, I see a lot of "breed my wife" or "no protection" type posts everywhere. No doubt I'm ok with bareback once a significant amount of trust and understanding has been established by ALL parties involved.
But how many guys frequenting this lifestyle has had a vasectomy?
How much does it add to the comfort level of all involved?

I'm not sure if I could trust a guy who says he's had a vasectomy. I'm currently not on the pill (for health reasons), the guy I'm seeing at moment I know for a fact can't have children. But I have had sex with guys who have cum in me, while I've not been on the pill, as one offs. I don't think I'd have a guy cumming in me regularly, even if he said he had had a vasectomy!

^^^^Wait, you're in the UK.
Does hiv exist in the UK?
I'm not judging, just curious.
Also, a guys scotum usually bares a scar on each side where the incision was made to tie off the tubes during the vasectomy. So you may be able to look and tell.

^^^^Wait, you're in the UK.
Does hiv exist in the UK?
I'm not judging, just curious.
Also, a guys scotum usually bares a scar on each side where the incision was made to tie off the tubes during the vasectomy. So you may be able to look and tell.
Yes, there's hiv in UK. I didn't know about the scars, will look out for them LOL!
Hubby will be having one so will study his after.
Regarding bareback, me and hubby agreed when we started that we prefer a guy cumming in me. Saying that I don't go with hundreds of men, just the occasional meet now and again or one night stand. Yes it's a bit of a risk but sometimes you have to take a few risks in life if you enjoy something (e.g. Too much Sun, too much alcohol, too much smoking etc).

I just had a vasectomy last week and I definitely bear a tiny scar. More guys should think about doing it. It was a really quick procedure with little discomfort.

I'll be having it done in a couple of months. I'm not looking forward to the procedure but I will like having the extra piece of mind when I'm out playing.

I went in at 5:30 that morning, they did the surgery at 7, and I was discharged at 8:15. I went home and put a frozen bag of peas on the balls for a few days. I'm already riding my bike again.

I know a guy who is in his 30s and has a good job and has a vasectomy. He also goes in to do a sperm count every six months and keeps the paperwork to prove he's negative. Why does he do that?

Because at least once every six months a woman comes to him and tells him that she's pregnant with his baby. They even admonish him to 'man up' and 'do the right thing' and 'step up to the plate'. It's hilarious.

He's an electronics engineer and specializes in fixing medical equipment. I'm not sure exactly what but he's on call most of the time and fixes machines that hospitals use. He makes great money. Over 300K a year. Nice house, no debt, clean living guy. The women just droll after him but they don't know that he has had a vasectomy. It's shocking how many women lie and try to hook him into marriage either by faking pregnancy or by telling him that he's the *******.

Last time, he played along with this woman and agreed to meet her for dinner and sat for two hours how she laid out the whole thing and told him to man up and take responsibility and provide for his baby (i.e. Support her). I would love to see the look on their faces when he pulls out his medical records that he's shooting blanks. LOL

Studies have been done to show that a high percentage of men are not actually the biological ******* of the children they think are their own. The situation got so bad that feminists in France ****** the govt. to make paternity tests illegal. That's right, men. ILLEGAL. Look it up.

Back