vasectomy arousal ?

Hey guys I got married to my beautiful wife 4 months ago. we are both 33, known each other for about 10 years. the relationship has involved cuckolding since the beginning in that i caught her on the rebound from a bad breakup and she never really stopped fucking her ex. i accepted it from the beginning and it slowly morphed into her fucking whoever she wants. it was always more of a stag/vixen thing than a humiliation thing, and it always seemed she was into me. While she is submissive with big dudes and black dudes our sex always involved her being dominant and hitting me. Now we have been married 4 months and she is telling me to put on a rubber or get a vasectomy. Thing is she wants ******* in the long term. Im kinda ok with it in that i respect her ultra dominance move, but a part of me thinks that i should at least be shooting sperm while she is having *******. On the other hand a small part of me likes the ultra dominance and i think i might (key word might) get hard and ultimately get more sexual gratification after that final genetic death blow. What do yall think?

Hey guys I got married to my beautiful wife 4 months ago. we are both 33, known each other for about 10 years. the relationship has involved cuckolding since the beginning in that i caught her on the rebound from a bad breakup and she never really stopped fucking her ex. i accepted it from the beginning and it slowly morphed into her fucking whoever she wants. it was always more of a stag/vixen thing than a humiliation thing, and it always seemed she was into me. While she is submissive with big dudes and black dudes our sex always involved her being dominant and hitting me. Now we have been married 4 months and she is telling me to put on a rubber or get a vasectomy. Thing is she wants ******* in the long term. Im kinda ok with it in that i respect her ultra dominance move, but a part of me thinks that i should at least be shooting sperm while she is having *******. On the other hand a small part of me likes the ultra dominance and i think i might (key word might) get hard and ultimately get more sexual gratification after that final genetic death blow. What do yall think?
Since a vasectomy reversal is expensive and can be easily botched, I would think real hard about it and discuss it with your wife in great detail for a while. If you want her ******* to be from a bull, then I say go for it

Freeze you sperm. Than vasectomy. When it's time for ******* may she use your sperm or she just fuck a guy like she do anyway. But it looks like... She want to be sure you can't be the ******* of her baby. Your genetic ends with the vasectomy.

I don't think it's the vasectomy arousing you. I think it's the level of submission that a vasectomy indicates. It's difficult at best to reverse. This submission arousal is the same with the guys who get hard when their wives say they want them castrated.

Talk to her about ******* ask her to be honest about who she wants to ******* them. Maybe you get her preg with one and then get the vasectomy. If she gets preg again, it ain't yours. Knowing she is preg and it's not yours is another submission level you could like.

This is a serious choice for you. It is challenging to have a family where you are not the ******* to all the *******. However, it certainly can be done well. I think my husband and I are doing a good job. None of our ******* are in jail, pregnant teen, hooked on ******* or run away.............................And my husband is the ******* to only 3 of the 8 *******. (they range from 23 to 5)

In the end, if you have doubts, then don't do it. Offer her to put you in chastity or just accept you have to wear condoms for now.

When ******* are involved, everyone has to be on the same page.

Конечно, это серьезный вопрос, и разговор должен быть серьезным! А так как вариант - сдать сперму несколько раз в банк, на всякий случай! Но если она решит, что хочет только детей от Быков! Но не факт, что тогда он не захочет от вас ребенка! Тогда поможет сперма из банка!

OK, this is nuts. Is she not on birth control or she's just gone off of the deep end re: humiliating her new "husband"? Talk about crossing a line.

Простой белый парень, дважды пытавшийся построить семью для одной жены, сделал сына, а вторая жена сделала сына. А если найду третью жену, будет брак в теме рогоносца. А если все пойдет хорошо, то вазэктомия мне и она вынесет ребенка от других мужчин под свое сердце. А если она захочет разойтись, то спроса с меня не будет. А если останется, то будем жить нормальной семьей

Back