Vanilla interracial relationships

playfulwife

Female
From
DC, US
hope this wasn't asked elsewhere, but another conversation got me thinking...
married white women in the lifestyle, do you think you'd date black men conventionally if you were single?
single black men, are you looking for or open to a conventional relationship with a white woman?

as for myself, I could see things going differently and being in a vanilla relationship with a black man (although I am more than happy in the lifestyle and wouldn't trade it)

married white women in the lifestyle, do you think you'd date black men conventionally if you were single?
single black men, are you looking for or open to a conventional relationship with a white woman?

as for myself, I could see things going differently and being in a vanilla relationship with a black man (although I am more than happy in the lifestyle and wouldn't trade it)
I have been married and divorced to 3 playful wives. They all fucked black guys and I rarely got any. All women need good sex and few of us white guys do it right. We are in a hurry to get off and our wife has to finish with a vibrator. I had no problem with them getting it from black guys.

My ex wife and I used to go to restaurants and bars with her black lover. I loved to watch him feel her up in public. Some bartenders surely know what it was all about. A couple times deliberately he would take her out and leave me at the bar. That humiliation was a big thrill for me.

I have been in a relationship with a white woman and would again but out relationship would be far from vanilla

I did date black men when I was single. So yes

Back