Vancouver BC Cuckpl looking for out long term Black BULL

Hi we are Sandra and Dave,

We are a Cuckold couple in the Vancouver BC area. Been in cuckold lifestyle on and off since 2001 but recently have really stepped it up(last 2 years).... in what way you might ask.................

Typically hubby has always joined in but Sandra's latest man was black, he has a large black cock and stamina that just goes on and on..... he would fuck Sandra for up to 6 hours straight....... Sandra is very spoiled for BBC now!! We experimented with cuck humiliation a little in the past because Dave liked it, Sandra played along and got into it at times..... but since her BBC, she means it now! She has made it very clear!! She tells Dave that she needs a real man sexually.........

Unfortunately this beautiful man had some personal issues and has had to move on recently :(

Dave's ultimate fantasy has come true now..... Sandra's pussy does not get wet for him alone anymore, she NEEDS BBC to get off... Sandra still fucks Dave, but only gets wet when we both recall and fantasize about her times with her BBC. Sandra tells Dave that his little white dick isn't enough anymore , she says Dave cannot fuck her right anymore, not hard enough, long enough or good enough....... she needs her BBC..... We are looking and hoping to find a beautiful, hung, sexy black man to share our bed with now.... Sandra needs it and Dave needs to be put in his sexual place, permanently... We both need our black man!

We are a Cuckold couple in the Vancouver BC area. Been in cuckold lifestyle on and off since 2001 but recently have really stepped it up(last 2 years).... in what way you might ask.................

Typically hubby has always joined in but Sandra's latest man was black, he has a large black cock and stamina that just goes on and on..... he would fuck Sandra for up to 6 hours straight....... Sandra is very spoiled for BBC now!! We experimented with cuck humiliation a little in the past because Dave liked it, Sandra played along and got into it at times..... but since her BBC, she means it now! She has made it very clear!! She tells Dave that she needs a real man sexually.........

Unfortunately this beautiful man had some personal issues and has had to move on recently :(

Dave's ultimate fantasy has come true now..... Sandra's pussy does not get wet for him alone anymore, she NEEDS BBC to get off... Sandra still fucks Dave, but only gets wet when we both recall and fantasize about her times with her BBC. Sandra tells Dave that his little white dick isn't enough anymore , she says Dave cannot fuck her right anymore, not hard enough, long enough or good enough....... she needs her BBC..... We are looking and hoping to find a beautiful, hung, sexy black man to share our bed with now.... Sandra needs it and Dave needs to be put in his sexual place, permanently... We both need our black man!
I'd love to come round and have your wife lick suck and fuck my black dick, Iyyour profile is hot and Ieenjoy doing a girl in front of her partner so fucking hot!

She has lots of favourite things.... She tells me (her words) I love having that heavy, muscular, black, beautiful body on top of me.... the feeling of that beautiful cock growing, pressing on my tummy, teasing me as I push my pelivis toward him in hopes that it finally slides into me...

She truly is addicted, I love that she is....

Have u found and bbc here?

Back