Valentines Day For Her.

Rodgersmith1

Male
Gold Member
How many husbands will let their wife spend that very special night exclusively being made love to all alone with their black boyfriend...just the two of them in bed making love with no one else to disturb them. The moment when she feels his warm baby making seed spurt lovingly deeper inside her she will have taken him all to herself and on a extremely special night for lovers only.

It will be the best Valentines gift you could possibly give to her......you can set it all up....an overnight love making session just for her.....very special.

Ladies tell your husbands you want this only this year.

The most intimate and passionate experience for a married wife is to be all alone in bed with a strong dark good looking fertile lover that is not her husband and with absolutely nothing between them but all alone private love making.

Her heart will be beating out of her chest with excitement just walking into the room alone together and closing the door for the night. The rest of the evening she will be in absolute heaven with him as they uninhibitedly make love to each other.

Valentines Day/Night is two weeks away plenty of time to make this happen!

My wife will definitely be spending Valentine's day with her bf after I wine and dine her. She usually fucks them at their place but for a special day like Valentine's she will probably fuck them in our bed while I jerk off downstairs.

Back