Vacations : Where to go ? Alone or with hubby ?

I want to offer some vacation to my wife that she will never forget.
Where are the best places for that ?
Do you think that it is better if I come with her or should I propose her to go alone ?
Sending her to WATAMU on the Kenyan coast in Africa will give her a lovely memorable holiday. Good activities ; great food and lotsa blk young men and gals to keep her happy.
Send her on safari to SAfrica
I can be her tour guide with extra specials included

Last edited:
Thank you for the advice.
The place seems wonderful
She has never gone diving, but I am sure she would like to try.
Does it worth it for a beginner or only experienced diver may enjoy the place ?

Do you think I should let her go alone for this trip ? Are there many alone woman on this site ? Are meeting with local boys easy ?

Both for beginners and experienced.
divers.
Send her alone
Many European ladies especially Italians go to Watamu
Local guys are called beach boys and are freely available

Do you think that it is better if I come with her or should I propose her to go alone ?
A trip to the Greek Islands the further out the better, great parties, small swim wear if any great food. Same with Zanzibar, just remember to seasonly adjust for their summer their winter. Goa which is a city state I think on the east coast of India great beaches, great food, just remember to wait out COVID at the moment. Vaccinate where ever you go.

Well....just ask her if she would honestly have you aboard or just full free time with her lover.
And ask her, what her best fantasies for that time would be.
MY personal way: Have bull alone on that trip and fuck me silly all day every day, hubby at home, locked up tightly.
But that´s just me, your wife will probably vary :)

GSQ

Back