Vacation in Egypt / Red Sea coast

Planing a vacation on Red Sea coast of Egypt in near future.
Does anyone know or have experiences regarding hotwife / cuckold scene there?
Where to go, what to look for or be wary of?
Thanks 😊

I have been to Egypt on several occasions. The last time they locked the doors on the front of our hotel for our protection and advised us to stay away from windows. It was an exciting time through out most of North Africa. Other than one time all my visits have been very positive ones. Everyone was very polite and very proud of their country and city. One of the best souvenirs I have gotten each time was a real fez hat which I watched being made. Some say I over paid for them don’t care. The craftsmanship is way more important that the money. Another great item I got was a Egyptian cotton scarf both the European type and the Arab type. Again I watched as they were made. The quality and workman ship make then treasured keep sakes.

Other than that the markets, museums and the scuba diving in the Mediterranean were simply the best. My visit (the first time) to see the Valley of the Kings was just too short and had to return twice for longer stays.

The Red Sea was both great and a disappointment.
The resorts were Great as was the Food. Swimming and Diving was another great plus. The only negative was it all seemed to package like going to Disney Land every thing was just a touch rushed.

Really enjoyed the other locations. They had the sights, sounds and smell that I was expecting.

As for my wife she enjoyed the company of our guide on several evenings while he brought along a belly dancing sister to keep me entertained with her dancing and wonderful story telling. Her coffee making was a delight to watch. Their time was never rushed.

Com to Morocco we got good bulls
Like Egypt I have visited Morocco way more than a few time both with my wife and later after her death. My experiences have always been positive. The scuba diving a delight which is why I first went. However what has brought me back are the museums, the markets, the mosques and the wonderful buildings. It helps the the food has alway been great. We (when she was alive) have hired a guide to show us the area on private tours so as not to be rushed. These guides seemed to know all the right people to talk to to get access to all the great sites. When I asked to photograph the ceiling of one of the mosques I was only asked to wait until after the next prayer service. Many of the attendees watched and politely smiled as I lay on the floor and photographed the tile work on the ceiling later some came and joined me. I later learned that many had never looked up at the artistic marvel above them. They also asked that I be shown different markets. The Flower 🌺 market was a true wonder first thing in the morning with it sights and smells. Then there was the day time food markets.

Our first two guides we got an intro too from our guide in Cairo. They kept us out of trouble. Always felt safe in their presents. Similar evening experience with a story telling dancing girl. Her stories always got louder as my wife experience the local culture. Never wanted to be our past I in the evening as that was when the fun was beginning.

Oh one last thing the beaches are wonderful. Clean and safe.

I have been to Egypt on several occasions. The last time they locked the doors on the front of our hotel for our protection and advised us to stay away from windows. It was an exciting time through out most of North Africa. Other than one time all my visits have been very positive ones. Everyone was very polite and very proud of their country and city. One of the best souvenirs I have gotten each time was a real fez hat which I watched being made. Some say I over paid for them don’t care. The craftsmanship is way more important that the money. Another great item I got was a Egyptian cotton scarf both the European type and the Arab type. Again I watched as they were made. The quality and workman ship make then treasured keep sakes.

Other than that the markets, museums and the scuba diving in the Mediterranean were simply the best. My visit (the first time) to see the Valley of the Kings was just too short and had to return twice for longer stays.

The Red Sea was both great and a disappointment.
The resorts were Great as was the Food. Swimming and Diving was another great plus. The only negative was it all seemed to package like going to Disney Land every thing was just a touch rushed.

Really enjoyed the other locations. They had the sights, sounds and smell that I was expecting.

As for my wife she enjoyed the company of our guide on several evenings while he brought along a belly dancing sister to keep me entertained with her dancing and wonderful story telling. Her coffee making was a delight to watch. Their time was never rushed.
Thanks for your sharing your experiences here, but seems you visited Egypt many years ago not recently. Now no political fights. Everything is calm.

You can come but this time as visitor not just tourist who had program to do and I'll be your guide too specially in Red Sea :)

How old is your wife?
Had she sex here?

Thanks for your sharing your experiences here, but seems you visited Egypt many years ago not recently. Now no political fights. Everything is calm.

You can come but this time as visitor not just tourist who had program to do and I'll be your guide too specially in Red Sea :)

How old is your wife?
Had she sex here?
I am now a widower. We both loved to scuba dive and also see old cities. To see a bit of the city and areas we learned about in primary (grades 1 thru 8) school. In all our visits we had only one our second last that we did not get out of the hotel. It was an exciting time.

We lucked our. Will DM you.

Back