Sea Mountain Palm Springs

Hi,
Looking into going to Sea Mountain with my GF sometime this month (or possibly Labor Day Weekend)

We're both in our late 20s, and she's yet to cuck me but loves to look at BBC and talk about it whenever we go to nude beaches
This will be our first stay at a nude resort
I know she'll be really disappointed if we get there are there are no BBCs — I'm hoping I can get her to fuck one

If I were to pay for your stay, would a hung BBC like to be there the same weekend? You'd have to pretend to be a stranger and just chat up my GF and see where it goes...

Hi,
Looking into going to Sea Mountain with my GF sometime this month (or possibly Labor Day Weekend)

We're both in our late 20s, and she's yet to cuck me but loves to look at BBC and talk about it whenever we go to nude beaches
This will be our first stay at a nude resort
I know she'll be really disappointed if we get there are there are no BBCs — I'm hoping I can get her to fuck one

If I were to pay for your stay, would a hung BBC like to be there the same weekend? You'd have to pretend to be a stranger and just chat up my GF and see where it goes...
Sea Mountain is coupled and women only !

Back