Vacation ideas for my thick wife

They are very discreet and keep away next day unless invited...make sure condoms are available and relax its nothing like people say they are very friendly and trustworthy. Tell them what you want and what you expect..

They are very discreet and keep away next day unless invited...make sure condoms are available and relax its nothing like people say they are very friendly and trustworthy. Tell them what you want and what you expect..
Great advice we’re a genuine couple looking for a bull to join us 2 or 3 nights during our holiday
condoms would be optional

Oh you ask them they will..women I've fucked always bareback and on pill especially my wife's lesbian freind but only can fuck and stretch her ass.. Best bareback especially if sissy cuck cleans up after..

I'm browsing for a nice vacation spot to take my short, thick wife to. Not looking for anything too over the top sexually like hedonism but a nice spot we can have a great romantic time and a couple of nights have one or two black men come over and join us. If you're a big dicked black man and or know of a good vacation destination for us, preferably in the Caribbean, let us know. DMs open also. She's 4feet11, 185, thick in the legs, hips, thighs, ass, tits and a cute little stomach. Light skinned Mexican and Puerto Rican.
Come to Barbados.

Estou procurando um bom local de férias para levar minha esposa baixinha e gorda. Não estou procurando nada muito exagerado sexualmente como o hedonismo, mas um bom lugar onde podemos ter um ótimo momento romântico e algumas noites um ou dois homens negros vêm e se juntam a nós. Se você é um negão de pau grande e ou sabe de um bom destino de férias para nós, de preferência no Caribe, nos avise. DMs abrem também. Ela tem 4 pés11, 185, grossa nas pernas, quadris, coxas, bunda, peitos e uma barriga bonitinha. Mexicanos e porto-riqu
I'm browsing for a nice vacation spot to take my short, thick wife to. Not looking for anything too over the top sexually like hedonism but a nice spot we can have a great romantic time and a couple of nights have one or two black men come over and join us. If you're a big dicked black man and or know of a good vacation destination for us, preferably in the Caribbean, let us know. DMs open also. She's 4feet11, 185, thick in the legs, hips, thighs, ass, tits and a cute little stomach. Light skinned Mexican and Puerto Rican.
Brazil is a great destination for those who want to know beautiful beaches and enjoy bulls! Our currency is cheap and worth it! I can present some places for you!

Back