Vacation ideas for my thick wife

Luis Mats

Male
Gold Member
I'm browsing for a nice vacation spot to take my short, thick wife to. Not looking for anything too over the top sexually like hedonism but a nice spot we can have a great romantic time and a couple of nights have one or two black men come over and join us. If you're a big dicked black man and or know of a good vacation destination for us, preferably in the Caribbean, let us know. DMs open also. She's 4feet11, 185, thick in the legs, hips, thighs, ass, tits and a cute little stomach. Light skinned Mexican and Puerto Rican.

I'm browsing for a nice vacation spot to take my short, thick wife to. Not looking for anything too over the top sexually like hedonism but a nice spot we can have a great romantic time and a couple of nights have one or two black men come over and join us. If you're a big dicked black man and or know of a good vacation destination for us, preferably in the Caribbean, let us know. DMs open also. She's 4feet11, 185, thick in the legs, hips, thighs, ass, tits and a cute little stomach. Light skinned Mexican and Puerto Rican.
DM me if you are interested

Pm me i have good news for you

Hedonism..Negril Jamaica

Sounds like a bbc type of woman with a nice booty...

Nashville!!!

Come to Fiji. We're very well hung over here.

Back