Utah cuckold couple

Devrient

Couple
I am seeking a partner in bbc lifestyle commitment for my wife(26) and I(36) in the Salt lake area. We need a man willing to help us stay committed to permanent chastity and keeping the wife open to all black encounters. I would like a man who can grab a belt and spank my bare ass and tell me what to do. Help expose me to my wife as the beta sissy boi i am. While be a bit gentler with the wife. She's new to the scene but all on board as long as she's getting laid.so please introduce her to your friends and their friends. Ideally this would be easy going and long term. At your leisure and yalls gain. My goal is to have my wife only see me as ass for black kings and to never cum for myself, to feel the shame of being useless and mocked. While my wife enjoys infinite pleasure guilt free and openly. Help her grow and evolve in the lifestyle. Emascule, cuck and discipline me till its permanent then enjoy your prize please. I am not new to the scene and need some one I can trust to take the lead from me so my wife can trust them and let go of me...

Attachments

• Resized_Resized_20220701_094556(1)001.jpeg
    Resized_Resized_20220701_094556(1)001.jpeg
    144.6 KB · Views: 212
  • Snapchat-904944401.jpg
    Snapchat-904944401.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 192
Back