Using sleeves/extensions/strapon as chastity/denial

We just had a rough fuck session with the latest sleeve we ordered a few weeks ago, and at the end of it she gave me a BJ will worshipping ”my cock”. Is anyone else into play like this?

We arent into humiliation ”tiny worthless cock” or something similiar, but she is definately into cock worship and size. Next sleeve is definately going to be black. The pictures doesnt do her justice but we enjoyed this to much not to share.
View attachment 1945127View attachment 1945126
Where did you get that thing and does it come in black?

Any more of the clear ones? How do you keep them from coming off?

There is a hoop that goes over the balls, just make sure you lubricate it properly before you attach it (and dont jank hair of if you got any) and then you are good to go. It isn't uncomfortable if that is a concern you have.

There is a hoop that goes over the balls, just make sure you lubricate it properly before you attach it (and dont jank hair of if you got any) and then you are good to go. It isn't uncomfortable if that is a concern you have.
Do you have to be hard to wear it? I ask because I am impotent and cannot get hard.

Do you have to be hard to wear it? I ask because I am impotent and cannot get hard.

This model does not work when soft, it just works as a "glove" on your penis, so your penis has to actually fill it up, it has a small addon if your cock isn't long enough, but it doesn't work when soft.

If you are soft I would probably get a strap on to use on the wife, there are quite a few with holes for your dick to go in, so you don't end up with 2 "cocks". I don't have the experience here to recomend any particular one though, but it is on our to do list of fantasies, so we will get there.

Try out the Do J Vac-U-Lock Harness and Dildos.

Whether your soft or hard this works amazing and comes with multiple cock rings so can have multiple aize Dildos.

This model does not work when soft, it just works as a "glove" on your penis, so your penis has to actually fill it up, it has a small addon if your cock isn't long enough, but it doesn't work when soft.

If you are soft I would probably get a strap on to use on the wife, there are quite a few with holes for your dick to go in, so you don't end up with 2 "cocks". I don't have the experience here to recomend any particular one though, but it is on our to do list of fantasies, so we will get there.[/QUOTE
does it work well for small cocks to make wife cum?

Back