Using a strap-on pleasing wife while caged

What a wonderful job u did pleasing your wife when her Bull wasn’t around. It’s always nice seeing a cucky doing his duty and taking care of his wife!
Well, I have to say. Being a bbc, this isn't exactly something I have on my list of things to do, BUT...I agree with you 100%, randk, in that it's always a turn on - for all concerned - when the wife is taken care of - whatever that takes. I got pretty hot watching and hearing the wife get her feel good on. Reminds me that my dick isn't the only thing to give her happy orgasms. (This from a guy who could eat every white pussy in the room...)

cucked hubby has two strapons as shown. stays locked and the dongs are his "cock" ;)
Other then feeling, imo, the strap-ons should be black....i think it adds to the effect... congrats to ur hubby that he gets to please you that way. I think every caged cuck, if they are allowed to please their Queen with anything besides their tongue and fingers should only be allowed to "fuck" their hotwife with a strapon

Other then feeling, imo, the strap-ons should be black....i think it adds to the effect... congrats to ur hubby that he gets to please you that way. I think every caged cuck, if they are allowed to please their Queen with anything besides their tongue and fingers should only be allowed to "fuck" their hotwife with a strapon

Back