Us Bi White Sluts

Ok,
I think i know the type of woman you are honey. Sounds like you go hunting for girls that are inexperienced and then have your way with them.

Want to see some thing net honey?
View attachment 488993
Oh my god....wow.....cool
View attachment 489000

later

wait please.........I don't know...?
View attachment 488994
relax just go with it
View attachment 488997

Ahhh...wait ...ehh ahhh...stop
View attachment 488999 Shut up and give me your face

View attachment 489003 your mine now....lol
All that's left is the trip to the tattoo parlor to get "100% gay" tattoo'd on her ass.

one of our first experiences after we were married was with a Couple. we wanted to start with a couple exchange , but she didn't want to go with my husband. so the bbc and his wife played with me while my husband watched. she was the most dominant than the husband, I was used at their will. I enjoyed and licked my first pussy. It was the first time my husband watched me and have sex and the first time with a black woman.

one of our first experiences after we were married was with a Couple. we wanted to start with a couple exchange , but she didn't want to go with my husband. so the bbc and his wife played with me while my husband watched. she was the most dominant than the husband, I was used at their will. I enjoyed and licked my first pussy. It was the first time my husband watched me and have sex and the first time with a black woman.
i hope you continue to lick black pussy too!

I have to admit that the verbal abuse I get from black women is a huge turn on. One black couple I was with the wife actually started out quiet and reserved. But before too long she was calling me every nasty name she could think of and telling her husband what to do to me while telling me what to do to her!
Where are you from?

Back