Us Bi White Sluts

tumblr_nb852jZ26P1sqy0r5o1_500.jpg

I was a birthday present for a couples husband. He wanted to see his wife fuck a woman for the first time. It was hot seeing him get turned on, but what was really hot was when she invited him to fuck me. Really vocal about it. "Fuck that white cunt. Make her cum for you. Make her beg for more." Turned him on more. Being their fuck toy was really hot.
Nice you like cock, but this is a lez page. Would love to hear more details on the lez sex that you had then or since then.

I have to admit that the verbal abuse I get from black women is a huge turn on. One black couple I was with the wife actually started out quiet and reserved. But before too long she was calling me every nasty name she could think of and telling her husband what to do to me while telling me what to do to her!
Hot

I HAVE FINALLY TAKEN MY FIRST STEP TO PLAYING WITH A PLACK WOMAN!!!!!! MY HUBBY AND A BLACK PLAYMATE ARRANGE A GROUP PLAYTIME FOR ME FOR MY BRITHDAY IN MAY, AND THEY INCLUDED A BLACK WOMAN!!!!!! OMG, I WENT INTO TOTAL LUST!!!! I LOVE SUCKING, EATING AND PLAYING WITH THIS BLACK WOMAN!!!! IT WAS MY FIRST BUT IT WILL NOT ME MY LAST!!!!!!

NOT ME BUT I LOVE THESE PICTURES!!!!

wb-052-png.126696

wb-053-png.126698
wb-054-png.126699
wb-055-png.126700
wb-056-png.126701
wb-051-png.126697

Some of you ladies need to tell me your secret. The one thing I have been unable to do and is at the top of my bucket list is to be used by a black woman and black man at the same time. The only black women I have been with have been lesbians. Bi black women I have met have been hostile to white girls.

The only thing close to this experience was way to brief and involved hurt feelings. Oh well, gives me a goal.

Back