urgent help please

kuki

my bf is bull with 11"dick..i take pill for safe creampie.but i am very worried because we are doing 2 times sex in a day and always creampie.and he cum deep inside...is it safe ?because i don't want pregnancy .....plzz tell me

my bf is bull with 11"dick..i take pill for safe creampie.but i am very worried because we are doing 2 times sex in a day and always creampie.and he cum deep inside...is it safe ?because i don't want pregnancy .....plzz tell me
Do you have white cuckold hubby?

It's important for white girls to have a white cuckold partner in my opinion, so that he can serve you and your bull while he is trying to breed you and so that your white cuckold can support you and your biracial family

It's important for white girls to have a white cuckold partner in my opinion, so that he can serve you and your bull while he is trying to breed you and so that your white cuckold can support you and your biracial family
wtf ....i want answere not your opinion .....

Ok what exactly do need to know babe?
There are reasons why I suggest
i take pill for safe creampie.but i am very worried because we are doing 2 times sex in a day and alwayscreampie.and he cum deep inside...is it safe ?because i don't want pregnancy
How long before your bull started fucking you were you taking the pill?
Btw, you are still reasonably safe ok so don't worry so much

There are reasons why I suggest

How long before your bull started fucking you were you taking the pill?
Btw, you are still reasonably safe ok so don't worry so much
You must be very consistant in taking your pill EVERY day at the same time .. a big may be of he asks you to stop taking them .. he surely will want you to be bred soon

Is he sharing you with his other BBC friends and family yet? Like how long has he been fucking you? Is he your first BBC bf?

Back