Ur wife wants a baby

Mike Adam

Male
From
Turkey
This dissertation has 2 tips.
1- ur wife fucked a bbc and got pregnant and u know only when it’s too late (what is ur possibilities) knowing the baby will come black
2- ur wife cheated on u (even u r cockold), and wanted to have a baby from a good looking man .

What u gonna do in both cases ?

I enjoy thinking of a black man knocking me up. Shooting his seed into my womb. If I was not fixed, I’d totally do it. I told my hubby I would and he said he would accept it as family. And we both agree that it doesn’t matter what anyone else thinks. I know my husband gets turned on by the thought of a bbc impregnating me. I wish I could go back in time and not get fixed.

I enjoy thinking of a black man knocking me up. Shooting his seed into my womb. If I was not fixed, I’d totally do it. I told my hubby I would and he said he would accept it as family. And we both agree that it doesn’t matter what anyone else thinks. I know my husband gets turned on by the thought of a bbc impregnating me. I wish I could go back in time and not get fixed.
Damn lucky hubby. I would want to watch tho and enjoy watching a huge black cock slowly push it's way into your hot pussy and shoot hot cum at your cervix!

Back