UPDATE 2: Wife Fucked 2 BBCs Before

Does this change things? Should my approach be different now?

• No

Votes: 47 61.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Only slightly

Votes: 14 18.2%

• Total voters
Update to my last update post.

Talked to my wife recently about why I want to see her take a BBC and explain my thinking behind it and why it turns me on so much.

Because I opened up, she opened up with me as well. And I learned.....A LOT

Please check out the previous posts of mine, there's a ton of pics included there as well. I'll leave one here as a teaser for those who haven't followed along.

Post 1: https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/i-think-my-wife-wants-it-but-im-not-sure.218798/

Update Post: https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/update-she-told-me-what-she-wants.219767/

So, I learned some things from our recent talk and I'm a little unsure what to do about it honestly. Some of you have talked to me privately, but I'm unsure how to go about having her fuck a BBC now having the knowledge of her past.

So, she took a 9.5"-10" black dick already at the age of 16.
She said to me:
"Remember (Name)? We had sex a couple times and his dick was as big as that extender you bought to wear..."

*Note: it's a 3" extender, but when you read the instructions which I didn't, it makes a 5.5" dick around 9.5-10". It's the girth that's 3" not 3" more in length... whoopsie. I never told her that, she thinks it's only 8" because 5+3 but it's actually 9-10".*

She said "..it was so big, it barely fit. It was kinda embarrassing because I think I'm on the smaller side (she is) and it was so tight (extremely tight). It took almost 30 minutes for him to fully fit inside of me."

Then she said because they were younger he didn't really know how to use it and she cums more with me than she did with him because I know what I'm doing but she did say:

"I loved how full it felt. You're only 5" (I'm actually 5.5". Apparently, the half is meaningless to her) and his felt so amazing but he just didn't know how to use it so I'm just a little hesitant because it made me feel like I'm too small for a big dick. And trust me, I tried a few times, okay, it was about 20 times with him, and it was the same thing every time."

Then she was like:

Her: "So, um, there is someone else I had sex with I never mentioned to you before that had a big one. He was in the air *******, I was still 16. He was super muscular and he had like an 8"or 9" dick. And he really knew how to use it....this is kinda embarrassing, maybe I shouldn't say"

Me: Wait, now you have to" "baby, look at me. I'm not embarrassed or anything, I want you to tell me

Her: He was really rough. Like really rough. You know how you ******* me? He choked me so hard, I would almost go ******* and he would let go as I came and it was the biggest orgasms I've ever had. He would slap me and he was just really rough and I really liked it. Sometimes he was kinda too rough but I liked most of it

Me: I can be rough. I just didn't know you liked it that rough.

Her: well, he would pick me up and fuck me. You can't do that. And he would throw me. He's taller and just way stronger than you are. But it was so good. He was really big and I always thought about his dick. We fucked a lot and then I liked him but he just wanted to fuck and didn't want a relationship so I decided to stop seeing him and then I started fucking the other guy.

IMPORTANT: after telling me this, she said that she was extremely wet. I put my hand down her pants and she was absolutely soaked.

She also said the sluttiest thing she did was fuck that military guy, and his friend was over, and she blew him and fucked him too (white and average size like me) and then they all slept in the same bed together.

Me: Did you have a threesome!?

Her: No, we didn't do that...but that's the sluttiest thing I think I've ever done.

But I think she was lying because of how she looked so far away from me when she said that.

I told her I'm really happy that she told me all of that and that she doesn't have to be embarrassed. I said she was so brave and amazing to be that young, go onto a military base to have sex with that guy and to do that kind of thing that many times, even though the one guy was super rough with her she kept going back.

I told her that that's exactly why I want to see her take a BBC, because I know when she's met with a challenge, she conquers it and that's so beyond attractive. And I want to see that side of her.

But now, having said all of that:

I know before she was worried about thinking her having sex with another man is cheating, and being a little scared of a big dick. But now knowing she's already had sex, multiple times with at least 2 big BBCs, some things make more sense and some make less.

It makes sense that when I asked her what size she wants to fuck, she immediately said 9" and 8" because she's already had that.

It makes sense that she wants to be used and dominated and fucked rough and really hard, because that guy was extremely rough with her and she had the biggest orgasms she's ever had with him.

It makes sense that she wants BBC because she loved it and that was 7 years ago.

And as her being my wife, it obviously makes sense of her worries about it being cheating, which I assure her, it's not.

But now here's my dilemma,
I'm not quite sure how to ask her to have sex with a BBC now that I know, in full detail, she's had sex with at least 2 BBCs multiple times (I knew she dated a few black guys and assumed they had sex, but I never knew this information) and had an amazing experience with 1 and a not great one with another.

So, because the last BBC made her feel embarrassed, I think that's a big part of her hesitation. She doesn't want to be embarrassed with another man she doesn't know, or in front of me.
I also think she's really worried about cumming really hard in front of me and making me feel embarrassed. She obviously knows how hard she came with BBC compared to me.

So, how should I kinda dissolve those issues in her mind you think?

Should I even continue the thought with her or has she already had her BBC fun before me and would bringing that back hurt our relationship?

View media item 475306
View media item 480636
View media item 475309

Last edited:
I told her that that's exactly why I want to see her take a BBC, because I know when she's met with a challenge, she conquers it and that's so beyond attractive. And I want to see that side of her.

Jshep, appreciate you being real on this thread. I’m going to comment as I read. First off, your woman will meet the challenge. If you have a high sex drive and taking 10x7 penis extensions, she WILL meet the challenge. Meeting a BBC challenge is what they are looking for in this lifestyle because in their dating life, they don’t have women that will allow them to blow their back out. So you will definitely see the other side and often.

the question you have to ask yourself is “is seeing all of that worth having the dynamics of your current sex life change forever?”

you will no longer be the primary sexual partner, she will love what you do for her but not necessarily love the sex you offer. She will be thinking more about BBC than about you. You will feel like you can’t compete which will diminish your self esteem and the masculinity you presently have (hard to see a dude much more equipped make your woman do things you can never do and feel like a man) Those are the costs.

When it comes to the sexual playing field, you are the King right now, when you allow BBC to enter your castle, you will be the court jester and it will all be your fault because it was your idea.

If the juice is worth the squeeze I just mentioned go for it, but remember when you go down this road, there is NO COMING BACK.

I'm not quite sure how to ask her to have sex with a BBC

so the question is not if anymore but how?

trust me there will be a million suggestions to help you down that road if you choose that way.

As long as your wife is assured that you will always love her and nothing will change in the relationship, she will enter the lifestyle BUT know your sex life as you know it is forever changed.

Jshep, appreciate you being real on this thread. I’m going to comment as I read. First off, your woman will meet the challenge. If you have a high sex drive and taking 10x7 penis extensions, she WILL meet the challenge. Meeting a BBC challenge is what they are looking for in this lifestyle because in their dating life, they don’t have women that will allow them to blow their back out. So you will definitely see the other side and often.

the question you have to ask yourself is “is seeing all of that worth having the dynamics of your current sex life change forever?”

you will no longer be the primary sexual partner, she will love what you do for her but not necessarily love the sex you offer. She will be thinking more about BBC than about you. You will feel like you can’t compete which will diminish your self esteem and the masculinity you presently have (hard to see a dude much more equipped make your woman do things you can never do and feel like a man) Those are the costs.

When it comes to the sexual playing field, you are the King right now, when you allow BBC to enter your castle, you will be the court jester and it will all be your fault because it was your idea.

If the juice is worth the squeeze I just mentioned go for it, but remember when you go down this road, there is NO COMING BACK.
Love this. This is real life right here. Definitely stuff for me to think about for sure. Thanks dude

so the question is not if anymore but how?

trust me there will be a million suggestions to help you down that road if you choose that way.

As long as your wife is assured that you will always love her and nothing will change in the relationship, she will enter the lifestyle BUT know your sex life as you know it is forever changed.

Not quite. The question is the rest of that sentence and the following part really.

I guess I should've also added, "should I even continue the thought with her or has she already had her BBC fun before me and would bringing that back hurt our relationship".

I'm going to add that right now because that's actually part of my question.

Anytime. Just really think about what you want? And if you are willing to go down, how can you successfully go through this so it works for her AND you.

Anytime. Just really think about what you want? And if you are willing to go down, how can you successfully go through this so it works for her AND you.
Right. That's a great point. I would hate it if she felt embarrassed or bad for feeling like she's making me feel embarrassed because she's enjoying someone else more than me.

That could cause serious damage.

Obviously the goal is to have an amazing and fun experience for both of us and to continue to have an amazing sex life together and loving each other, becoming even more open with each other and all of that

Right. That's a great point. I would hate it if she felt embarrassed or bad for feeling like she's making me feel embarrassed because she's enjoying someone else more than me.

That could cause serious damage.

Obviously the goal is to have an amazing and fun experience for both of us and to continue to have an amazing sex life together and loving each other, becoming even more open with each other and all of that
i agree.

Update to my last update post.

Talked to my wife recently about why I want to see her take a BBC and explain my thinking behind it and why it turns me on so much.

Because I opened up, she opened up with me as well. And I learned.....A LOT

Please check out the previous posts of mine, there's a ton of pics included there as well. I'll leave one here as a teaser for those who haven't followed along.

Post 1: https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/i-think-my-wife-wants-it-but-im-not-sure.218798/

Update Post: https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/update-she-told-me-what-she-wants.219767/

So, I learned some things from our recent talk and I'm a little unsure what to do about it honestly. Some of you have talked to me privately, but I'm unsure how to go about having her fuck a BBC now having the knowledge of her past.

So, she took a 9.5"-10" black dick already at the age of 16.
She said to me:
"Remember (Name)? We had sex a couple times and his dick was as big as that extender you bought to wear..."

*Note: it's a 3" extender, but when you read the instructions which I didn't, it makes a 5.5" dick around 9.5-10". It's the girth that's 3" not 3" more in length... whoopsie. I never told her that, she thinks it's only 8" because 5+3 but it's actually 9-10".*

She said "..it was so big, it barely fit. It was kinda embarrassing because I think I'm on the smaller side (she is) and it was so tight (extremely tight). It took almost 30 minutes for him to fully fit inside of me."

Then she said because they were younger he didn't really know how to use it and she cums more with me than she did with him because I know what I'm doing but she did say:

"I loved how full it felt. You're only 5" (I'm actually 5.5". Apparently, the half is meaningless to her) and his felt so amazing but he just didn't know how to use it so I'm just a little hesitant because it made me feel like I'm too small for a big dick. And trust me, I tried a few times, okay, it was about 20 times with him, and it was the same thing every time."

Then she was like:

Her: "So, um, there is someone else I had sex with I never mentioned to you before that had a big one. He was in the air *******, I was still 16. He was super muscular and he had like an 8"or 9" dick. And he really knew how to use it....this is kinda embarrassing, maybe I shouldn't say"

Me: Wait, now you have to" "baby, look at me. I'm not embarrassed or anything, I want you to tell me

Her: He was really rough. Like really rough. You know how you ******* me? He choked me so hard, I would almost go ******* and he would let go as I came and it was the biggest orgasms I've ever had. He would slap me and he was just really rough and I really liked it. Sometimes he was kinda too rough but I liked most of it

Me: I can be rough. I just didn't know you liked it that rough.

Her: well, he would pick me up and fuck me. You can't do that. And he would throw me. He's taller and just way stronger than you are. But it was so good. He was really big and I always thought about his dick. We fucked a lot and then I liked him but he just wanted to fuck and didn't want a relationship so I decided to stop seeing him and then I started fucking the other guy.

IMPORTANT: after telling me this, she said that she was extremely wet. I put my hand down her pants and she was absolutely soaked.

She also said the sluttiest thing she did was fuck that military guy, and his friend was over, and she blew him and fucked him too (white and average size like me) and then they all slept in the same bed together.

Me: Did you have a threesome!?

Her: No, we didn't do that...but that's the sluttiest thing I think I've ever done.

But I think she was lying because of how she looked so far away from me when she said that.

I told her I'm really happy that she told me all of that and that she doesn't have to be embarrassed. I said she was so brave and amazing to be that young, go onto a military base to have sex with that guy and to do that kind of thing that many times, even though the one guy was super rough with her she kept going back.

But now, having said all of that:

I know before she was worried about thinking her having sex with another man is cheating, and being a little scared of a big dick. But now knowing she's already had sex, multiple times with at least 2 big BBCs, some things make more sense and some make less.

It makes sense that when I asked her what size she wants to fuck, she immediately said 9" and 8" because she's already had that.

It makes sense that she wants to be used and dominated and fucked rough and really hard, because that guy was extremely rough with her and she had the biggest orgasms she's ever had with him.

It makes sense that she wants BBC because she loved it and that was 7 years ago.

And as her being my wife, it obviously makes sense of her worries about it being cheating, which I assure her, it's not.

I'm not quite sure how to ask her to have sex with a BBC now that I know, in full detail, she's had sex with at least 2 BBCs multiple times (I knew she dated a few black guys and assumed they had sex, but I never knew this information) and had an amazing experience with 1 and a not great one with another.

So, because the last BBC made her feel embarrassed, I think that's a big part of her hesitation. She doesn't want to be embarrassed with another man she doesn't know, or in front of me.
I also think she's really worried about cumming really hard in front of me and making me feel embarrassed. She obviously knows how hard she came with BBC compared to me.

So, how should I kinda dissolve those issues in her mind you think?

Should I even continue the thought with her or has she already had her BBC fun before me and would bringing that back hurt our relationship?

View media item 475306
View media item 480636
View media item 475309

She doesn't want to be verified yet. Not comfortable with it. But thank you, I know about the verification stuff.

I suggest you follow the old Chinese adage that "one picture is worth a thousand words". The "picture" you want her to see is that of your 5.5" cock super hard and dripping pre-cum as you watch a black man fucking your wife. Couples that do things together are happier for it. And remember when all the fucking is done and everyone is sated, she will be going home with you.

Anyone else got anything to add?

Between Yes it changes things and Only Slightly changes things, it's 30% of voters that think that which is pretty significant.

Back