• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Upcoming Parties

Idowives0763

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
NY, US
I will be using this thread to keep all of you informed about my upcoming BBC parties in the NYC/NJ area. Our next party will be a Halloween themed party on Friday Oct. 30th. This party will be held at a private, on premise swing club in Midtown Manhattan. We typically get 15-20 women/couples and 25-30 lack men at our parties. Space is limited so if you are interested in coming feel free to reach out to me. Also, be ready to voice verify. I do not give out the address to my parties without talking on the phone first. I have been hosting these parties for 3 years now and we have a great following as well as a great reputation within the lifestyle.

taco2310

Couple
Gold Member
I will be using this thread to keep all of you informed about my upcoming BBC parties in the NYC/NJ area. Our next party will be a Halloween themed party on Friday Oct. 30th. This party will be held at a private, on premise swing club in Midtown Manhattan. We typically get 15-20 women/couples and 25-30 lack men at our parties. Space is limited so if you are interested in coming feel free to reach out to me. Also, be ready to voice verify. I do not give out the address to my parties without talking on the phone first. I have been hosting these parties for 3 years now and we have a great following as well as a great reputation within the lifestyle.

Know of any in Chicago?