Upcoming Parties

Idowives0763

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
NY, US
I will be using this thread to keep all of you informed about my upcoming BBC parties in the NYC/NJ area. Our next party will be a Halloween themed party on Friday Oct. 30th. This party will be held at a private, on premise swing club in Midtown Manhattan. We typically get 15-20 women/couples and 25-30 lack men at our parties. Space is limited so if you are interested in coming feel free to reach out to me. Also, be ready to voice verify. I do not give out the address to my parties without talking on the phone first. I have been hosting these parties for 3 years now and we have a great following as well as a great reputation within the lifestyle.

I will be using this thread to keep all of you informed about my upcoming BBC parties in the NYC/NJ area. Our next party will be a Halloween themed party on Friday Oct. 30th. This party will be held at a private, on premise swing club in Midtown Manhattan. We typically get 15-20 women/couples and 25-30 lack men at our parties. Space is limited so if you are interested in coming feel free to reach out to me. Also, be ready to voice verify. I do not give out the address to my parties without talking on the phone first. I have been hosting these parties for 3 years now and we have a great following as well as a great reputation within the lifestyle.

Know of any in Chicago?

Back