Unwrapped

TOfuck

Couple
From
Italy
"How does it look?"
Jennie and Dan were finally taking a break from the routine or the last time. Work and family adsorbed them some much that they were barely remember the last time they had time to go out as a couple. But tonight, with the children at seaside with grannies for summer vacations, they are free to have an "adult" night. The plan is the following: dinner in the center of the city, have a *******, a nice walk and back home. At home, maybe will be the good moment for some good sex, without the risk to male too much noise or the tireness of a looong day.
"You look amazing, as usual darling" said Dan, looking at his beatiful wife. They were both in their 30s, and he loves her as the first time. She is a nice latina with the curves at the right place and looks much younger than is age, he is a tall man, in relative good shape with natural large shoulders and strong voice. A very well assembled couple.
"Maybe, just the panties mark your shape here through the dress. What about to go without?" He said, with a ligth smile. She looked at the mirror "You are right, but... Is it not too much?", "No one can notice", "Ok, go for it".
Dan was little surprise, she didn't make too much objections to his suggestion, that started as a joke in his mind. But, hey, this is a sign she is in the right mood, so... it's ok!
Jennie hates the bra, especially when is hot like that summer, so her cleveage was wild and free, she complete with some high heels with string twisted all around her nice legs. Dan put his charming shirt with a casual looking trousers to match and the parfum she adore. They took the car and drive to the restaurant.

The dinner was nice, they had fantastic food and wine flowed (more to Jennie, because Dan was the designeted driver).

Finished the dinner, they walked to a local bar where to spend some more time. She was clearly in the mood, and Dan understood this, but it seems like she was shutting down sleepy for the alcool and the tireness of the last period.
"Maybe... we can go at home earlier *wink *wink" he said to Jennie in a very flirtous way.
"Hm, yes... but don't hope too much. I'm tired. This shoes are beatiful to wear, but a nightmare to walk and this morning I waked up early" Replied, half joking.
"Come on, you are too tired for me?"
"I know that face... You should replace me with someone younger and with more energy" still joking
They continued to joke on this energy and desire difference until he said "Once you told me that one of your fantasy is to have a threesome. How can you manage two if you can barely manage one?", "Maybe I'll be more motivated..." and they laughed "Will see, if ever happen", "At that moment you'll see I'll have the energy! Ahahahah!".
Dan feel a vibration, a notification arrived on the phone. Jennie was at the toilette, so he checked what's up. Earlier that day he won an online bid for a device he was looking for from lot of time and now the seller was contacting him to arrange the pick up. It came out he lives very near to where they are, and is available "after 9.00, because I will be out before". Dan thought was a good chance to take the device home, so when Jennie was back he told her about. "Ok... but let's go fast, or energy will vanish *wink" she said while putting her hand between his legs. He paid, and they walked out.

The guy loft was at a very high floor near the place they were having a cocktail, so was fast to arrive. On the path, Jennie was more and more flirtous with Dan, sign she was "reaching the good temperature". They stepped in the elevator and started to kiss heavly. His hands went under the dress caressing her completly bare ass. She grabbed his ass while touching his shaft through the trousers. He continued to her crotch and found she was wet as hell, the finger slipped in without any friction. The elevator beep, and abruptly stop them giving just the time to settle down.
The plan was to be quick.

They walked to the door and rang the bell.
"Hello!" A tall good shape young black guy opened the door with a nice smile.
"Please, come in, I'm Jerome". A detail left Jennie and Dan surprised: Jerome seems like he was just came out of the shower, with only a tiny towel around his waist.
"Sorry, I just finish the shower after a good basket game with friends. You know, it's so hot that you can only play late hours!" And acting very natural he accomodated the guests in his house. "I'm Dan and she is Jennie, my wife. We don't want to take your time..." "No problem Dan and Jennie! Sit here and ******* something!"
Jennie and Dan sat on a large sofa, while Jerome sat on the armchair near there, still wet and in his tiny towel. Now, the sofa was very soft so that the legs of Jennie were quite exposed, but she made a good work to keep them togheter. From the armchair the view was for sure very nice, and the same Jennie can have a good view of Jerome nice body and towel "shaft". Jerome was a very cool guy, they all started a nice discussion relaxing a drinking some more. Now, was evident that Jennie was relaxing and enjoying the moment, because she also assumed a more relaxed position on the couch.
At a certain moment, sitting back down after filling a glass, the towel lost the grip and it opened a bit. Continuing talking the bit become more and more, but (maybe) none noticed and all continued chatting.
"Dan, let me go taking your device!" And while standing up, the towel go down to the floor exposing the full nude body of Jerome. Jennie reacted with gasp and her eye widened: the Jerome cock was impressive! Dan laughed a bit imbarassed, but get the expression of her wife and understood.
"Sorry guys! I've forget I was still in towel" without making nothing to cover himself "Well now that I'm nude it makes little sense to cover back: you've already see everything! Ahahaha!"
"Ahahah! No problem!" Said Dan, laughing "You're neither the only one without panties here! Ahahahah!"
Jennie looked at Dan super surprised!
"You say this just to make me feel confortable Dan! I don't trust you! Let me wear a pair of panties and come back"
"No really! Jennie, show Jerome it was not a joke"
Jerome looked deeply in the eyes of Jennie, sitting back on the armchair "Ok, Jennie, you've seen I'm not wearing underwear. Why not to show me if you do?"
Jennie was like in trance, this beautiful guy with his nude body was putting her brain apart and that cock was hypnotizing her. She slowly opened her legs: the wetness of the crotch shined in light clearly sign of her desire.
"Damn, Dan! You're right"
"Ok, so going back to the device..."
"Yes sure, I have it here, on the shelf over the sofa..." and he stand up, tactically near to the sofa, near and near to Jennie. He was now one the right side of her, and his dick was just a foot far from her. Jerome took his time to find the device, in the meanwhile Dan started to caress the neck of Jennie who was still legs opened, now eye locked on Jerome cock. Dan started to kiss her neck and fold her tits, continuing down to her pussy. "Why don't you touch him? I know you want..."
With his husband touching her in the right places, her pussy stimulated by his hand and this fantastic dick so near Jennie was done. She slowly reach down one hand on the Jerome shaft with slow strokes. Hypnotized by the view and with pussy "on fire" she put her face near to the cock: lot of precum was already all over her hand and just tasted it with the tip of tongue, like caviar, then she put the head of his dick slowly into her mouth.

Jennie was seriously starting to blow Jerome, when he moved from his position, temporary taking his cock out of her mouth causing a bit of disappointment in her. Then he sat down on the armchair, with his 9 inches well standing up proudly. Jennie stand up from the sofa and go back to seriously suck Jerome. In doing this, she put on all four position with her nice ass in full view of Dan. Dan, taking advantage of the fact panties are not there opened the cheecks of her butt and started licking her down.
Jennie was in full extacy, overwhelmed by the overstimulation. In few minutes she started shivering and a nice orgasm arrived with big scream.
Keeping the momentum, Dan unzip his trousers and penetrated Jennie with his hard dick. Jennie, without the time to recover from trance keep blowing Jerome with renovated energy. Jerome started to respond to the sucking by moving his hips and facefucking Jennie.
With two men pumping her she entered again in the climax, erupting in a second very strong orgasm.
But also this time, they kept pistoning keeping her in the mood, even increasing the libido. Now Jennie is completely out of control and the orgasms put her to another level. She increased the power of sucking and started to push back at Dan: she wanted the men to cum!
And she was very effective. The two men started to contract increasing their breath to the point where they were close to cum. Jennie push back to Dan as much as she can and with her hands keep Jerome in her mouth. Two hot streams of cum reached here cervix and the back of the throat.

She wad still in mood, like a chain reaction self-increasing herself. With great pleasure, she noticed Jerome is still hard. She put him back on the floor and went on top of him pointing his big dick to her boiling pussy. She started impaling herself feeling stretched. She can feel the heat of his dick burning the walls of her vagina, pulsating with the heart beat. She reached the half of it and she started climaxing, but resisted: she wanted it all. Dan's cum was helping acting ad lube. Jerome took her waist and pushed her deep until she was ball deep. She cannot keep her orgasm any more and exploded around his cock. Her cervix was full pressed against his dick.
Was at that moment that Jerome started trusting in her from below. Stronger and stronger, deeper and deeper. She was on another planet.
Dan after some time, observing them and being back hard, decided to join. Standing up near Jennie, he put his cock in her mouth opened, and she started sucking with vigor. After a while, he moved back to Jennie. "You have a very good ass, darling. Isn't it, Jerome?" "One of the cutest, Dan!" Then he spitted over his hands and started fingering around her asshole, lubing it. After some finger fucking, during which he felt how she was stretched in the vagina througt the thin wall between ass and there, he pointed the tip of his dick slowly pushing inside.
Jennie started to scream, it hurt in beginning, but Dan insisted (taking advantage of weak resistance from Jennie completly drowned by Jerome) and the pain slowly became pleasure.
Jennie now was again near to the orgasm, stronger than ever and started breath heavely. Her pussy and ass started to contract over stimulating the two men who started cumming too. When the warm streams of cum started flowing in her Jennie exploded in a mindblowing orgasm screaming.
Dan and Jerome squeezed her between them to release untile the last drop cum and then stopped.
Jennie rolled on the floor half-uncoscious, but happy and statistified. Her mind was empty like from too much time ago. Dan moved near to her wrapping with his large arms. Jerome was also there on the floor completly relaxed.

And they stayed there for the rest of the night.
When the morning after Dan waked up, he found tha Jennie was not still with him on the floor, and Jerome neither. Some rithmic noises came from the other room.
He walked to the source of the noise, opened the door: Jennie was on all four and Jerome was fucking her from behind, a big stain of fresh cum was already on the bed under her and her hair looks sticky, sign that they were playing from enough long time.
"Good morning darling! Ah! You were sleeping so well... ah! that we moved here to not disturb you... ah!"
"Hello Dan! Have brekfast and come to join us!"

And they stayed there for the rest of the night.
When the morning after Dan waked up, he found tha Jennie was not still with him on the floor, and Jerome neither. Some rithmic noises came from the other room.
He walked to the source of the noise, opened the door: Jennie was on all four and Jerome was fucking her from behind, a big stain of fresh cum was already on the bed under her and her hair looks sticky, sign that they were playing from enough long time.
"Good morning darling! Ah! You were sleeping so well... ah! that we moved here to not disturb you... ah!"
"Hello Dan! Have brekfast and come to join us!"
Hot story

Back