Unfortunate splashmocha update

EarthC137

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
PA, US
So we unfortunately had to step back from splash this year, I'm having a hysterectomy which won't be healed in time for the event. My hubs emailed our situation to Tina who ignored our emails until after the 90day deadline. Won't transfer our room to our gf even though she has attended before, won't transfer to next year when I might actually be healed, but is going to resell our room and try to keep our money even though the first email predates the 90day time limit. Pretty unfortunate to find out how callous Tina could be to ensure she makes a profit. I think that'll about do it for me for splashmocha events from here out

Also apparently when my husband finally called her because of their lack of response, she tried to compare me having my uterus cut out to someone's husband having back surgery just before the event. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Never been there but this kind of customer service (or lack of) will be spread by word of mouth very quickly. From EarthC137's writing above, it looks like we have passed the 90 day cancellation date. Just wait until she tries to lure in customers NEXT YEAR!!!!

Never been there but this kind of customer service (or lack of) will be spread by word of mouth very quickly. From EarthC137's writing above, it looks like we have passed the 90 day cancellation date. Just wait until she tries to lure in customers NEXT YEAR!!!!
Yup, it was pretty gross hearing how little concern she had for the health and safety of her consumers

Back