Unexpected blow job while her hubby watched

bullman80

Male
From
OH, US
I was hanging out at a bar restaurant. I seen a white couple arrive and have a seat at the other end of the bar. I felt them looking at me from the corner my eye. So I went over and introduced myself.

After a brief conversation with the two, we decided to go have a seat over at the booth. I had a seat one side of the booth with his wife and he sit on the other side. I can tell she was nervous at first so I started to rub her thighs and she the started to rub the head of my dick. They indicated they were from out of town and had a hotel. They said I could come up to the room, but only under one condition. I had to be willing to let her to suck my dick. She said no penetration only a blow job. I agreed to let her suck my dick while hubby watched. He later joined in on the action and bang her missionary style while she sucked my dick. It was quite the night.

I was hanging out at a bar restaurant. I seen a white couple arrive and have a seat at the other end of the bar. I felt them looking at me from the corner my eye. So I went over and introduced myself.

After a brief conversation with the two, we decided to go have a seat over at the booth. I had a seat one side of the booth with his wife and he sit on the other side. I can tell she was nervous at first so I started to rub her thighs and she the started to rub the head of my dick. They indicated they were from out of town and had a hotel. They said I could come up to the room, but only under one condition. I had to be willing to let her to suck my dick. She said no penetration only a blow job. I agreed to let her suck my dick while hubby watched. He later joined in on the action and bang her missionary style while she sucked my dick. It was quite the night.
I wish that was me and my wife that you met.

Did she swallow your cum?

A chance happening, beautiful

Back