Under the Table and Teasing

stiffone19

Couple
Gold Member
Real Person
From
NH, US
During my vixen wife’s adventures, her black lover and I have teased her under the table at a restaurant and made her cum again and again.

I think it’s hot to think about what’s going on under the table at restaurants- anyone lucky enough to get a picture or video of the sexiness under the table?

Absolutely. When conditions are right, great fun. We have been able to use this as a signal to each other at first encounter meetings, ie we have met a few different bbc candidates for Brandi, for just a ******* and some laughs, small talk to just first meet in a local club, and after a few minutes, I get up to go use restroom, ahem, and if I come back and find her now sitting close next to him, this means green light to me, and she knows to start rubbing his cock thru pants while we pickup the small talk agIn.

Absolutely. When conditions are right, great fun. We have been able to use this as a signal to each other at first encounter meetings, ie we have met a few different bbc candidates for Brandi, for just a ******* and some laughs, small talk to just first meet in a local club, and after a few minutes, I get up to go use restroom, ahem, and if I come back and find her now sitting close next to him, this means green light to me, and she knows to start rubbing his cock thru pants while we pickup the small talk agIn.
That so hot- I like to get up and give them a minute or two to tease and play- depending on how worked up the Mrs. gets, she may keep on rubbing and being teased by him as we continue the small talk and banter before heading upstairs for the next level.

Back