Under The Radar Threads I Created

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by InterracialLover, Jul 25, 2014.

1. InterracialLover

InterracialLover Moderator Real Person Gold Member

Not every thread created will be popular. Below are my top 5 under the radar threads I created:

Too Good To Be True - After seeing an abundance of photoshopped threads posted on many threads I created, I decided to create a thread to train the eye of viewers. The thread contains original images besides the altered images. If you go through the thread, I believe you'll be able to identify altered images.

Offspring of Biracial Relationships - While I've created many threads that have lewd images on them, I also appreciate less sexual images as well. I found it interesting how many people celebrities and people in the public eye are biracial. While the thread could include biracial men, I only included biracial women.

Hotties in Hollywood, Music Industry, etc - I basically created a thread of celebrities I found attractive. While many people have a tendency to include A list celebrities, I have a ton of people that may be lesser known.

Sexiest Athletes - A thread dedicated to attractive athletes.

Secret Lovers - I honestly created this thread because I had so many damn images and I didn't want to flood my other threads with too many images. I personally believe the thread is fulled with sexy images, a mixture of amateur and professional/professional images.

Runner Up:

Indian Women- A ton of images of Indian women. I try to post amateur images as much as possible.

Are there any under the radar threads you enjoy? If so, what are they?

Perhaps other people are interested in viewing something new.
    eyespy07 and bm_from_southjersey like this.
  2. HardwoodBBC

HardwoodBBC Member

My man, you have some dope ass threads. I really like the biracial, hollywood, and athlete threads.
  3. eyespy07

eyespy07 Well-Known Member

I have to agree. I enjoy all of your threads, man. Keep making new ones and promote them so we can check them out!:D