uk wife

He fucked my wife so good she was moaning like I had never heard before.No wonder she wants more bbc.You can see how she is hanging on to him as he plunges his huge black cock into her eager black owned cunt.I am such a wimp compared to him,but I am not ashamed.wiferammed.jpg

He got my wife knelt on the bed with her arse and cunt on show right in front of him.She had worn her sexy,slutty black crotchless panties for him,but he wanted full view of her naked bum and delicious pink cunt.He roughly dragged my wifes panties off and threw them on the bed.You can see her discarded panties on the bed.He got stood behind her and rammed his huge cock up her juicy cunt.View attachment 69290
balls deep in that wett cunt.... loves it... anytime ur in nyc would love to pound that wife if urs

He sends me text messages instructing me how he would like her dressed in slutty undies.He loves mature white wives who willingly dress up like complete sluts.After we had met a couple of tumes,he said he wanted my wife to be in his harem of wives he fucked regular.My wife agreed to this eagerly.
She looks happy to me next time invite me along and we could spit roast her

Back