UK Wife Seeking to be Black owned by dom

I just wanted to say "Hello you are a gorgeous lady"!
❤♠😎

Everyone is about 90% sure it's a single gay male who is catfishing. The pics are ones they have stolen on the web and have been photoshopped. I mean, it could be a coouple, the face MAY really be her, but the body is not.

Everyone is about 90% sure it's a single gay male who is catfishing. The pics are ones they have stolen on the web and have been photoshopped. I mean, it could be a coouple, the face MAY really be her, but the body is not.
I am sure. I chatted with him off here. He confirmed he is a wannabe. (The typical "she is not into it. I'm trying to convince her)

Thank you for stepping up and saying something and voicing your concern I do appreciate it. On the bright side at least my heart❤ is in the right place and their is very little damage that a troll with bad intentions can do especially if we engage and I ask them for verification just like this site does but just for me! Thanks again!

A gorgeous woman?
Did you read the thread? it's not a woman. It's a man
I just look at the picture man! I take things at face value giving everyone the benefit of the doubt. Very little harm can be done by only exchanging words on a social media platform. When I give charity on the streets I just be nice and give because they asked I don't care what it's for? Trust me man I won't be turning gay after 45 years old and fucking dozens of beautiful hotwives. It just ain't gonna happen. Besides I only play in Southern California where I live From Baja Mexico to Los Angel's. To anyone else I'm just being generally nice and cordial with the exception of those who contact me directly because they are coming to town on a trip and want to hook up. I make all serious contacts verify just like this site. I get real names and cellphone numbers. So far never been played or catfished or stood up by anyone!

Back