UK Wife Seeking to be Black owned by dom

SubAly

Male
From
UK
Mature UK wife needs to be black owned controlled long term. Dom must be experienced and can accom at his home over weekends. Hubby to initially watch. Blonde size 14 curvy 32FF bust 5.5 tall plus heels lives North East England but will travel anywhere in Uk for right dom

Attachments

• Work Skirt Suit f.jpg
    Work Skirt Suit f.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 405
  • Wedding Day c.jpg
    Wedding Day c.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 410
what a lovely couple of photos and request - please keep us all update on the journey--im sure it will be F.U.N!

Have you done this before or is this the " nest step!?"

Mmmmm great. Tell me about you please including photo. Can you accom at yuor home over weekends ? How many other subs you own ? Live where ? Into as a dom ? Do you have Ki k ?
I cannot accom at my home but I have 3-4 subs I live in Evanston Illinois, I am into as a dom, my kik is kidswiss123

Mature UK wife needs to be black owned controlled long term. Dom must be experienced and can accom at his home over weekends. Hubby to initially watch. Blonde size 14 curvy 32FF bust 5.5 tall plus heels lives North East England but will travel anywhere in Uk for right dom

Would you stop already with the fake pictures? You get caught, then pull out another one to do a photoshop on.Screenshot 2020-08-15 at 9.33.56 AM.png

I just wanted to say "Hello you are a gorgeous lady"!
♠️😎

Back