UK Thread Post where you are from.

I've put this in general forum for want of a better area....which sort of proves the point.

I can see that people with languages other than English can find each other in their own particular forum area, French for example. So it is more likely to be to find people in France and that geographical area.

But, there does seem to be quite a few UK peeps (I may have missed something obvious but I can't see anything specific for UK) but we sort of get lost in the overall USA focussed threads and forums. Not a complaint against our American cousins, but it's unlikely us into the lifestyle are necessarily going to jump across the Atlantic for a meet-up.

I think though it would invite more traffic and membership from UK itself and facilitate meeting people more easily.

I'm presuming this is a moderator / site owner sort of a decision.

UK people feel free to comment or at least add a thumbs up to get a sense of numbers.
Yes we need this 👏

I've put this in general forum for want of a better area....which sort of proves the point.

I can see that people with languages other than English can find each other in their own particular forum area, French for example. So it is more likely to be to find people in France and that geographical area.

But, there does seem to be quite a few UK peeps (I may have missed something obvious but I can't see anything specific for UK) but we sort of get lost in the overall USA focussed threads and forums. Not a complaint against our American cousins, but it's unlikely us into the lifestyle are necessarily going to jump across the Atlantic for a meet-up.

I think though it would invite more traffic and membership from UK itself and facilitate meeting people more easily.

I'm presuming this is a moderator / site owner sort of a decision.

UK people feel free to comment or at least add a thumbs up to get a sense of numbers.
Here here

Back