UK Thread Post where you are from.

I've put this in general forum for want of a better area....which sort of proves the point.

I can see that people with languages other than English can find each other in their own particular forum area, French for example. So it is more likely to be to find people in France and that geographical area.

But, there does seem to be quite a few UK peeps (I may have missed something obvious but I can't see anything specific for UK) but we sort of get lost in the overall USA focussed threads and forums. Not a complaint against our American cousins, but it's unlikely us into the lifestyle are necessarily going to jump across the Atlantic for a meet-up.

I think though it would invite more traffic and membership from UK itself and facilitate meeting people more easily.

I'm presuming this is a moderator / site owner sort of a decision.

UK people feel free to comment or at least add a thumbs up to get a sense of numbers.

Thank you, this post has got some likes so far, but if people can post their support maybe the site operators can see that there's enough interest. It will certainly make find each other, organising parties meets and generally promoting the lifestyle a lot easier.

I know there's other sites that cater for UK for fabulous swingers but again the lifestyle component of that is not the main point nor that easy to find either. It would be a major competitive advantage of this site that focuses on the lifestyle to have a UK forum. Also easier for Americans and others around the world to arrange to meet should they come to our sunny shores.

I've put this in general forum for want of a better area....which sort of proves the point.

I can see that people with languages other than English can find each other in their own particular forum area, French for example. So it is more likely to be to find people in France and that geographical area.

But, there does seem to be quite a few UK peeps (I may have missed something obvious but I can't see anything specific for UK) but we sort of get lost in the overall USA focussed threads and forums. Not a complaint against our American cousins, but it's unlikely us into the lifestyle are necessarily going to jump across the Atlantic for a meet-up.

I think though it would invite more traffic and membership from UK itself and facilitate meeting people more easily.

UK people feel free to comment or at least add a thumbs up to get a sense of numbers.
Same goes for those of us in Spain. We get lumped with out south american cousins

I’m well up for that thanks!!

Yeah i feel you are right because unless some really hot USA girl is going to pay my airfare, there`s no chance of me going all the way over there for whats mine lol, so lets have all the sweet UK BBC loving women in one area just for us i say lol so come on moderator / site owner give us UK people our own forum area.

Thanks for the support and comments. I will look to bring this up with moderators, clearly there's a lot of interest in this and it all helps to facilitate the lifestyle. Nothing against our American cousins but let's help the lovely women of these islands meet Britain based black bulls who are out there and use this site, but have to sift through all the hundreds of threads and comments to find each other. It's such a beautiful thing we have to make it easier not harder.

Thanks for the support and comments. I will look to bring this up with moderators, clearly there's a lot of interest in this and it all helps to facilitate the lifestyle. Nothing against our American cousins but let's help the lovely women of these islands meet Britain based black bulls who are out there and use this site, but have to sift through all the hundreds of threads and comments to find each other. It's such a beautiful thing we have to make it easier not harder.
Thanks for doing this 👏🏿

Back