UK Cuckold seeking couple or single girl to join

Looking two watch a couple or single girl who gets with bulls to let me watch and join in by means of holding legs open. Rest head on stomach while watching, Cuckold kissing, creampie eating and or squatting above my dick and making me wank with the cum.

I’m finding this extremely difficult to get into so if no one on here wants to do this can you point me in the direction as to wear I could go because it’s a fantasy I can’t contain much longer. Thank you

Looking two watch a couple or single girl who gets with bulls to let me watch and join in by means of holding legs open. Rest head on stomach while watching, Cuckold kissing, creampie eating and or squatting above my dick and making me wank with the cum.

I’m finding this extremely difficult to get into so if no one on here wants to do this can you point me in the direction as to wear I could go because it’s a fantasy I can’t contain much longer. Thank you
You are very unlikely to find anyone in that kind of fun. I play as bull for wannbee cucks and in your case best pay for a female ******* and watch me fuck her. You can hold her legs open pretend she is your gf ect. Clean up or be humiliated verbally spanked ect. Not the ideal solution but at least you get to live the fantasy for once in your life. Beats waiting around for things to happen and they never do mate

You are very unlikely to find anyone in that kind of fun. I play as bull for wannbee cucks and in your case best pay for a female ******* and watch me fuck her. You can hold her legs open pretend she is your gf ect. Clean up or be humiliated verbally spanked ect. Not the ideal solution but at least you get to live the fantasy for once in your life. Beats waiting around for things to happen and they never do mate
its seems to cesored the professional paid girl ...e,s..c..or,,t

Back