UK bail on the euro

Bad news for the economy, but then, timely for the Republicans who'll blame Obama for the crashing US stock market for the next 2-3 months.

Britain wanting to make Britain first again is so wrong...Britain wanting to control immigration again instead of being told to take thousands of refugees is so wrong..Britain wanting to control their own economy again instead of the EU is so wrong.. What really though is wrong is Obama yesterday before the vote threatening the UK , "if you leave the EU Britain will go to the back of the line for trade with the US.. Oh and under Obama the US in 2015 was the tenth year in a row that RGDP growth came in at under 3.0%. The longest previous such run in U.S. economic history was only four years, and the last time that this happened was during the Great Depression (1930 - 1933)....

but yes short term may be crazy with the UK economy and others but long run will be great. #globalists are scared..

Last edited:
It also the rise in racism. It's a stark reminder that in actual fact people don't necessarily stop being racist in the good times it's just that they are shat upon and disempowered during the good times. That is a good thing but when empowered into having their say and getting their way the inner core of ancient lizard part of the brain ascends and spreads fear and hatred and it is fucked over the country. Heed this as a stark warning about the current empowerment of a malignant narcissist like Trump from these fucks. Countries can shockingly up and self harm this way and suffer and there is recent proof.

Bad news for the economy, but then, timely for the Republicans who'll blame Obama for the crashing US stock market for the next 2-3 months.
The market isn't going to really crash until Q.E ends. President Obama's administration has already done enough to ******* any real economic growth for some time to come.

There is quite a bit of pressure in Europe for the UK to reconsider their Brexit. If the UK doesn't change their stance I wouldn't be surprised to see a dissolution of the European Union in the next few years. A lot of the problems were precipitated by the problems in Greece. The EU has a wide range economic situations countries like Germany have healthy well managed economies and countries like Greece that haven't behaved responsibly. UK and some of the other EU members have legitimate questions over whether the EU is in their best interest. The immigrant issue seems to be the last straw

And the UK never did adopt the Euro

Last edited:

Remember it's an Island nation that has been invaded over the centuries. Island ecologies worry about aggressive invasion from outsiders. The general trend was that places that had mixed people voted remain and white areas voted leave.

There are a lot of dumb murdoch press believing people in Britain I'm afraid, but the trend of dumbness is probably similar worldwide. You just see the Stephen Fry s and Hugh Laurie when there are of course Nigel Tufnell and Stan Laurels around too.

I'm still in mourning over that vote. Feels like loosing a friend. Europe isn't perfect but it felt like we were in something that was a ******* for good. We should have been in there kicking ass. Funny how the politicians who campaigned for leave are all now backtracking on their promises.

Volatility in the market happens all the time. When things calm down the market will bounce back, it always does.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...-brexit-can-make-britain-can-be-a-great-trad/
But are going to see a dead cat bounce

Screen Shot 2017-04-21 at 12.58.00 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-04-21 at 12.48.26 AM.png
BREXIT VOTE HERE 6/23/16 ^

WHERE IS THAT DEAD-CAT BOUNCE FROM the .76 level when the BREXIT VOTE OCCURRED.

1 EUR =0.837481GBP

.83 is holding as a strong support level since August 2016 - and I would buy the EUR/GBP pair trade on any tests and bounces at the support to profit off the breakout.

THE EURO IS GAINING STRENGTH AGAINST THE POUND AND SO FAR HAS MAINTAINED ITS BULLISH STRENGTH. UNTIL CERTAINTY IS UNDERSTOOD FROM THE BREXIT AND THINGS NORMALIZE OUT OF THE BRITISH PARLIAMENT OVER THEIR FINAL DEAL ON HOW TO CLEANLY BUT PAINFULLY EXIT, THE POUND WILL CONTINUE TO WEAKEN.

LONG THE EURO/SHORT THE POUND

*Disclaimer (I have to list): I'm not a financial advisor nor offering a financial recommendation to buy or sell an asset. Consult your financial advisor if they even understand any of this.

But Axelrod would be crushing this trade for all my 'Billions' fans out there:
Screen Shot 2017-04-21 at 2.25.39 AM.png

Back