Uber Eats

Character #1 Demetrius Scott 5'8 chubby dick brother and Character #2 Leah Saunders 5'5 brunette huge tits and a silky clean shaven pussy. A little reversal of most of my stories. Leah is home relaxing watching her Nexfix series and she decided to order Uber Eats , her delivery time will be one hour twenty minutes. During her waiting for her food she is not only hungry but also horny because the movie has shown two parts with some really eroctic scenes. While waiting she runs her hand under the covers and begins to rub her clean shaven clit. Another love scene comes on as she's rubbing her wet pussy through her pajamas. Her doorbell rings and she gets up frustrated because she was so into getting off. She open the door and to her surprise it's one of her crushes from High School. Demetrius she yelled out and he damn near shits his pants. Is that really you Leah , Leah the most beautiful cheerleader from highs school. Yes it's me , she hugs him and his hand could feel the wet spot on her pajamas. Demetrius backs up and tells her he thinks that he spilled something into her pajamas because they are wet. She laughs and invites him in, he tells her that he is in a rush because he has another delivery in her building. She asked him if he could stop back bye after delivering that order. Demetrius grins and shakes his head Yes. Leah runs upstairs and changed into her boy shorts knowing how crazy Demetrius was about her and how she would use him to do just about anything for her in high school , she wants to see if he's still that vulnerable. Demetrius returned and knocked on the door , Leah runs to let him in. He tells her that she is still so beautiful and how much he wanted to be her boyfriend in high school. She laughed and tells him that he might have a chance now , knowing that she's not truthful. He says really I Do , yep if you can prove to me that you're worthy. Demetrius ask how so. If you're willing to eat my wet pussy out right now. Demetrius heart starts to beat out of his chest and he contains himself and dropped onto his knees and stick out his tongue. Leah struts over to the couch and stripped off her boy shorts showing her newly shaved wet pussy . Demetrius runs over to her and dropped down between her legs and like a mad dog he licks her up and down , from her clit to her asshole. Leah is moaning out of control as Demetrius is lightly chewing on her fat meaty clit . Her clit is swollen like a boiled peanut and Demetrius is covered in Leah cum juice. Leah grabs Demetrius head and holds onto it as if she's steering a out of control vehicle. She lets out a long hard moan before her gates of waterworks floods Demetrius face . Demetrius is gagging from the flood that just came over his face. Leah gets up and tears off some paper towels and hands them to Demetrius as she opens the door and points him out. Demetrius asked when can he return to visit , Leah tells him whenever she order Uber Eats again and only then . She tells him thanks and Goodbye.

Back