Uber Driving Slut - Celebrating *******'s Day by sucking a beautiful black cock

Jen Dvorak

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
WA, US
“Happy *******’s Day”, I said as I kissed my husband good-bye this morning and wished him luck on the golf course. He was off to play golf for the first time in a year. The ******* were spending the day playing video games with their friends so I decided to spend a few hours driving for Uber, making some cash and seeing what sort of naughty fun I could find.

I was two rides in and nothing too special to note. I’d just dropped off a couple of very fun gay guys at a celebration they were attending in the Wallingford neighborhood of Seattle when I got a notification a guy named Cedirc needed to be picked up from Gas Works park nearby. From Cedric’s picture in his profile he looked like a very hip black guy and when I pulled up to him waiting for me, he didn’t let down my initial impression. Cedric was prob 6’3”, toned, muscular and wearing running shorts and a fitted UnderArmour shirt that didn’t leave anything to the imagination. Cedric was ripped.

I asked him if he had been out for a run and he admitted he’d wanted to run further but that he’d been out drinking the night before and was exhausted halfway through his run and simply wanted to head home as it was also hotter than he’d expected. Turns out that half way through Cedric’s run was still 10 miles from his apartment back in Bellevue.

As we worked our way back through the Univ of Washington neighborhood we got to chatting. He’d noticed my red shoulders under the straps of my sundress and bra and commented that it looked like I’d gotten the effect of too much sun too. I admitted I’d been out working in the yard all day Saturday and yeah was a bit burnt from not protecting myself. What I took from this was that Cedric was noticing me. I was wearing a loose fitting sundress with a pushup bra and was showing a bit of cleavage. I’d also rubbed cocoa-butter on my shoulders and the car was probably smelling like a strip club. My bare legs were showing as well and I wasn’t wearing any panties and I could feel the thick folds of my labia start to get moist as Cedric and I continued to chat.

We chatted about *******’s Day and I’d told him my husband was playing golf and I’d decided to head out to drive to have some personal interaction with people. Cedric asked if my husband minded me being an Uber driver. I decided to test the waters a little and respond by saying no my husband loves to hear all of the stories about the rides I provide, the wilder the better.

Cedric bit hard on that and said he’d love to hear any wild stories I’d like to share too. I told him I’ve been known to get a bit naughty during rides with willing participants. Cedric said I’m more than game sister, I’m still on a crazy runners high right now and this ride is spinning my mind in ways you can’t even imagine.

I told him if he was up for it I knew of a place coming up across the 520 bridge we could pull over and see what fun we could come up with. Cedric slap his hands together and said, fuck yes, let’s do this!

We pulled off the off 520 and into the richest part of the Seattle area, Medina, where Bill Gates lives. There is a park and ride lot right off the highway but since it was Sunday and you’re in the richest part of town, the parking lot was practically empty.

I quickly slid into the back seat and with a smile leaned over and kissed Cedric. I pulled back and he gave me a big smile back and said that was amazing. I told him I hope to keep him happy and leaned over and pulled back his running shorts to reveal a very beautiful, full raging hard-on on an enormous cock. He told me that he hoped I liked it and I told him right back that I wasn’t afraid to use the work, I love it.

Heart drumming, I opened my mouth wide and I did what I'd wanted to do since I saw him standing in the parking lot waiting for me. I eased the head of his cock into my mouth, in between my lips, onto my waiting tongue, feeling his solid thickness fill my mouth. Tasting him. The sheer size of his cockhead had me so turned on. I Love Big Cocks!!

Cedric's cockhead felt huge in my mouth, the size of a large plum, the shaft almost as thick, so thick that my jaws were stretched as I opened wide around him. Tasting him. Swallowing saliva that was now salty runner cock-flavored. Oh yeah, big and tasty. I was in heaven.

"Jesus, Jen," he whispered, looking down, looking down at his cock with my lips stretched around it.

I'd have smiled around his cock but it was too big for that. Too thick. My lips were stretched around his girth. My jaw was stretched for that matter. Cedric's cock was definitely huge. Eight inches I wondered? Aiyyaaaah, it was big enough to ******* me if he tried to push all of it in my mouth.

"Mmmm-uuhhh-hhuuhhh." Cedric sounded like he was enjoying this.

Me? I was enjoying this already. Enjoying his excitement, those twitchy little movements that said his cock was taking control over his brain but he was fighting it. I liked it when that happened to guys. A girl should have a hobby. I did. Sucking cock.

"Mmmmm." With a little sigh of contentment of my own, I held his shaft firmly in my hand and began sliding my lips down his shaft. All the way down until my lips met my encircling grip and his cock touched the back of my mouth. Pausing, running my tongue over his shaft, easing my lips back to pause where they encircled the base of his glans. Run my tongue over that swollen cockhead, tasting him, swallowing, easing back down.

His cock tasted delicious, a salty male tang that flooded my mouth with saliva, leaving me swallowing continuously.

That was when I tilted my face, looking up at him for the first time since I'd taken his cock into my mouth. He was looking down at me, my head held lightly by both his hands now, and that look on his face, that smile, said that he was definitely enjoying the sight of his cock burying itself in my mouth, slowly sliding in and out between my lips. His eyes met mine, an almost electric shock hit me. My entire body jolted as our eyes connected, an electric tingling glow that if we'd been alone, would have had me helpless, surrendering myself completely to him.

As it was, all I could do was keep on giving him a blowjob. Long slow slides of my lips down his shaft, his cockhead sliding across my tongue, filling my mouth, again and again, a slow steady rhythm with my hand working steadily, stroking him as my lips moved. My own excitement grew, my fingers brushing myself through under my sundress as I held him.

Cedric's cock was in my mouth and I was touching myself, I wanted to squeeze my thighs tightly together. There was that rising excitement inside me, a tightening knot in my stomach, that melting heat and wetness at the juncture of my thighs, a shortness of breath that wasn't caused just by his cock moving in my mouth.

I could sense his rising excitement now. He was moving more forcefully, wanting to take control, his hands on my head not quite gripping me but stroking my hair, brushing it back from my face as I knelt there. But then he actually was moving. His hands held my head as he eased his cock into my mouth rather more vigorously. My lips slid along his shaft as he plunged inwards, clung loosely to him as he pulled back, leaving only the head of his cock in my mouth, resting on my tongue.

I could see his cock as his shaft plunged into my mouth, watch as it slid back out, feeling his cockhead sliding across my tongue as he moved, feeling his shaft slide over my lips, between my lips, my eyes narrowing on the apex of each thrust as he moved inside far enough to touch my throat. As he moved, I clasped him with my fingers, savoring the thickness of him, the girth, too thick for my fingers to meet around. The steely hardness underlying that velvet-soft skin as I stroked him.

"Mmmppphhhh." A deeper and harder thrust took me by surprise but I kept my grip on his shaft with my fist, my lips clamped down on him, sliding on his shaft as I moved my head, bobbing up and down on him, sucking on him now as he thrust deep between my lips. I wanted to please him. I wanted him to be satisfied with my blowjob. I wanted to give him the best blowjob he's ever had. I wanted to blow his mind as well as his cock.

"Oh yeah, Jen ... Oh fuck yeah ..." Cedric's fingers were entwined tightly in my hair now. No longer content to stand there while I did the work, his hips were moving, slowly, then rather more vigorously, his cock thrusting into my mouth, pushing in, sliding backwards and forwards between my lips, across my tongue. Moving against my hand where I clasped him. Me? I was sucking on him with my lips and doing my best to lick him with my tongue as he thrust himself in and out of my mouth more and more vigorously, until ...

"One fuck yes, coming now," he groaned, both hands holding my head. His hips were jerking spastically now. Twitches, jerks, thrusts that pushed his cockhead all the way to the back of my mouth. His hands gripped my head firmly, his cock pushed in, touched, pushed a little more, almost ******* me. He juddered, he held me, his cock spurted copiously, flooding my mouth with his cum. Hot, thick, astringent.

I swallowed.

Well, I gulped. Frantically. It wasn't like there was anything else to do. I mean, think about it. Guy, cock deep in my mouth, cum spurting out. What was I supposed to do? Take it out? Besides, not happening. I wanted to know what Cedric's cum tasted like. Not that there was any time to think any of that. Nope, I just did it.

Gulped. Swallowed. Gulped again.

His cock spurted again and again, filling my mouth with another great jetting flood.

I gulped it down. Gulped and gulped and gulped, swallowing as fast as I could. Milking him with my hand, feeling his cock pulse and throb in my hand, against my lips where they were sealed to his cock shaft. His cockhead pressed against my tongue, those spurts erupted one after the other, jetting out against my tongue, against the back of my mouth, astringent, salty, deliciously thick. I loved the taste of Cedric's cum.

Hands gripped my head firmly, held me as his hips juddered, held me as his cock pulsed again and again. Held me as I gulped and swallowed everything he had to give me in a never-ending series of those great thick explosive bursts. I swallowed and I swallowed, again and again, feeling his cum settling in my stomach. Eagerly welcoming his culmination in my mouth until he was finished. Completely finished.

Cedric sat there, breathing hard, looking down at me as I sucked his cock clean, swirling my tongue over him, sucking those last drops of cum as they emerged, tasting them, rolling them across my tongue, savoring them. Swallowing them. Swallowing again and again, licking my lips clean after I slid my mouth from him. Watching him ease himself back inside his running shorts.

With that I said, “Let’s get you home. My husband will be back soon and I promised to cook him a nice dinner and I need to stop by Met Market.”

I’d totally forgotten people could have been around us and sure enough there was a couple unloading their bikes for a bike ride across the bridge. We were soon pulling up to Cedrics apartment in downtown Bellevue and I was telling him to have a wonderful day. He asked if he could get a ride again some day and I said I’d love that and gave him my card.

Happy *******’s Day honey. It was a tasty one for me!

kisses, jen

“Happy *******’s Day”, I said as I kissed my husband good-bye this morning and wished him luck on the golf course. He was off to play golf for the first time in a year. The ******* were spending the day playing video games with their friends so I decided to spend a few hours driving for Uber, making some cash and seeing what sort of naughty fun I could find.

I was two rides in and nothing too special to note. I’d just dropped off a couple of very fun gay guys at a celebration they were attending in the Wallingford neighborhood of Seattle when I got a notification a guy named Cedirc needed to be picked up from Gas Works park nearby. From Cedric’s picture in his profile he looked like a very hip black guy and when I pulled up to him waiting for me, he didn’t let down my initial impression. Cedric was prob 6’3”, toned, muscular and wearing running shorts and a fitted UnderArmour shirt that didn’t leave anything to the imagination. Cedric was ripped.

I asked him if he had been out for a run and he admitted he’d wanted to run further but that he’d been out drinking the night before and was exhausted halfway through his run and simply wanted to head home as it was also hotter than he’d expected. Turns out that half way through Cedric’s run was still 10 miles from his apartment back in Bellevue.

As we worked our way back through the Univ of Washington neighborhood we got to chatting. He’d noticed my red shoulders under the straps of my sundress and bra and commented that it looked like I’d gotten the effect of too much sun too. I admitted I’d been out working in the yard all day Saturday and yeah was a bit burnt from not protecting myself. What I took from this was that Cedric was noticing me. I was wearing a loose fitting sundress with a pushup bra and was showing a bit of cleavage. I’d also rubbed cocoa-butter on my shoulders and the car was probably smelling like a strip club. My bare legs were showing as well and I wasn’t wearing any panties and I could feel the thick folds of my labia start to get moist as Cedric and I continued to chat.

We chatted about *******’s Day and I’d told him my husband was playing golf and I’d decided to head out to drive to have some personal interaction with people. Cedric asked if my husband minded me being an Uber driver. I decided to test the waters a little and respond by saying no my husband loves to hear all of the stories about the rides I provide, the wilder the better.

Cedric bit hard on that and said he’d love to hear any wild stories I’d like to share too. I told him I’ve been known to get a bit naughty during rides with willing participants. Cedric said I’m more than game sister, I’m still on a crazy runners high right now and this ride is spinning my mind in ways you can’t even imagine.

I told him if he was up for it I knew of a place coming up across the 520 bridge we could pull over and see what fun we could come up with. Cedric slap his hands together and said, fuck yes, let’s do this!

We pulled off the off 520 and into the richest part of the Seattle area, Medina, where Bill Gates lives. There is a park and ride lot right off the highway but since it was Sunday and you’re in the richest part of town, the parking lot was practically empty.

I quickly slid into the back seat and with a smile leaned over and kissed Cedric. I pulled back and he gave me a big smile back and said that was amazing. I told him I hope to keep him happy and leaned over and pulled back his running shorts to reveal a very beautiful, full raging hard-on on an enormous cock. He told me that he hoped I liked it and I told him right back that I wasn’t afraid to use the work, I love it.

Heart drumming, I opened my mouth wide and I did what I'd wanted to do since I saw him standing in the parking lot waiting for me. I eased the head of his cock into my mouth, in between my lips, onto my waiting tongue, feeling his solid thickness fill my mouth. Tasting him. The sheer size of his cockhead had me so turned on. I Love Big Cocks!!

Cedric's cockhead felt huge in my mouth, the size of a large plum, the shaft almost as thick, so thick that my jaws were stretched as I opened wide around him. Tasting him. Swallowing saliva that was now salty runner cock-flavored. Oh yeah, big and tasty. I was in heaven.

"Jesus, Jen," he whispered, looking down, looking down at his cock with my lips stretched around it.

I'd have smiled around his cock but it was too big for that. Too thick. My lips were stretched around his girth. My jaw was stretched for that matter. Cedric's cock was definitely huge. Eight inches I wondered? Aiyyaaaah, it was big enough to ******* me if he tried to push all of it in my mouth.

Me? I was enjoying this already. Enjoying his excitement, those twitchy little movements that said his cock was taking control over his brain but he was fighting it. I liked it when that happened to guys. A girl should have a hobby. I did. Sucking cock.

"Mmmmm." With a little sigh of contentment of my own, I held his shaft firmly in my hand and began sliding my lips down his shaft. All the way down until my lips met my encircling grip and his cock touched the back of my mouth. Pausing, running my tongue over his shaft, easing my lips back to pause where they encircled the base of his glans. Run my tongue over that swollen cockhead, tasting him, swallowing, easing back down.

His cock tasted delicious, a salty male tang that flooded my mouth with saliva, leaving me swallowing continuously.

That was when I tilted my face, looking up at him for the first time since I'd taken his cock into my mouth. He was looking down at me, my head held lightly by both his hands now, and that look on his face, that smile, said that he was definitely enjoying the sight of his cock burying itself in my mouth, slowly sliding in and out between my lips. His eyes met mine, an almost electric shock hit me. My entire body jolted as our eyes connected, an electric tingling glow that if we'd been alone, would have had me helpless, surrendering myself completely to him.

As it was, all I could do was keep on giving him a blowjob. Long slow slides of my lips down his shaft, his cockhead sliding across my tongue, filling my mouth, again and again, a slow steady rhythm with my hand working steadily, stroking him as my lips moved. My own excitement grew, my fingers brushing myself through under my sundress as I held him.

Cedric's cock was in my mouth and I was touching myself, I wanted to squeeze my thighs tightly together. There was that rising excitement inside me, a tightening knot in my stomach, that melting heat and wetness at the juncture of my thighs, a shortness of breath that wasn't caused just by his cock moving in my mouth.

I could sense his rising excitement now. He was moving more forcefully, wanting to take control, his hands on my head not quite gripping me but stroking my hair, brushing it back from my face as I knelt there. But then he actually was moving. His hands held my head as he eased his cock into my mouth rather more vigorously. My lips slid along his shaft as he plunged inwards, clung loosely to him as he pulled back, leaving only the head of his cock in my mouth, resting on my tongue.

I could see his cock as his shaft plunged into my mouth, watch as it slid back out, feeling his cockhead sliding across my tongue as he moved, feeling his shaft slide over my lips, between my lips, my eyes narrowing on the apex of each thrust as he moved inside far enough to touch my throat. As he moved, I clasped him with my fingers, savoring the thickness of him, the girth, too thick for my fingers to meet around. The steely hardness underlying that velvet-soft skin as I stroked him.

"Mmmppphhhh." A deeper and harder thrust took me by surprise but I kept my grip on his shaft with my fist, my lips clamped down on him, sliding on his shaft as I moved my head, bobbing up and down on him, sucking on him now as he thrust deep between my lips. I wanted to please him. I wanted him to be satisfied with my blowjob. I wanted to give him the best blowjob he's ever had. I wanted to blow his mind as well as his cock.

"Oh yeah, Jen ... Oh fuck yeah ..." Cedric's fingers were entwined tightly in my hair now. No longer content to stand there while I did the work, his hips were moving, slowly, then rather more vigorously, his cock thrusting into my mouth, pushing in, sliding backwards and forwards between my lips, across my tongue. Moving against my hand where I clasped him. Me? I was sucking on him with my lips and doing my best to lick him with my tongue as he thrust himself in and out of my mouth more and more vigorously, until ...

"One fuck yes, coming now," he groaned, both hands holding my head. His hips were jerking spastically now. Twitches, jerks, thrusts that pushed his cockhead all the way to the back of my mouth. His hands gripped my head firmly, his cock pushed in, touched, pushed a little more, almost ******* me. He juddered, he held me, his cock spurted copiously, flooding my mouth with his cum. Hot, thick, astringent.

I swallowed.

Well, I gulped. Frantically. It wasn't like there was anything else to do. I mean, think about it. Guy, cock deep in my mouth, cum spurting out. What was I supposed to do? Take it out? Besides, not happening. I wanted to know what Cedric's cum tasted like. Not that there was any time to think any of that. Nope, I just did it.

His cock spurted again and again, filling my mouth with another great jetting flood.

I gulped it down. Gulped and gulped and gulped, swallowing as fast as I could. Milking him with my hand, feeling his cock pulse and throb in my hand, against my lips where they were sealed to his cock shaft. His cockhead pressed against my tongue, those spurts erupted one after the other, jetting out against my tongue, against the back of my mouth, astringent, salty, deliciously thick. I loved the taste of Cedric's cum.

Hands gripped my head firmly, held me as his hips juddered, held me as his cock pulsed again and again. Held me as I gulped and swallowed everything he had to give me in a never-ending series of those great thick explosive bursts. I swallowed and I swallowed, again and again, feeling his cum settling in my stomach. Eagerly welcoming his culmination in my mouth until he was finished. Completely finished.

Cedric sat there, breathing hard, looking down at me as I sucked his cock clean, swirling my tongue over him, sucking those last drops of cum as they emerged, tasting them, rolling them across my tongue, savoring them. Swallowing them. Swallowing again and again, licking my lips clean after I slid my mouth from him. Watching him ease himself back inside his running shorts.

With that I said, “Let’s get you home. My husband will be back soon and I promised to cook him a nice dinner and I need to stop by Met Market.”

I’d totally forgotten people could have been around us and sure enough there was a couple unloading their bikes for a bike ride across the bridge. We were soon pulling up to Cedrics apartment in downtown Bellevue and I was telling him to have a wonderful day. He asked if he could get a ride again some day and I said I’d love that and gave him my card.

kisses, jen
jen, you are my dream wife.

I swallowed.

kisses, jen
Oh, I love this slut.. :love:

No picture this time?

I swallowed.

kisses, jen
Jen, you never fail to get me hard reading your encounters.

This -
"Hands gripped my head firmly, held me as his hips juddered, held me as his cock pulsed again and again. Held me as I gulped and swallowed everything he had to give me in a never-ending series of those great thick explosive bursts. I swallowed and I swallowed, again and again, feeling his cum settling in my stomach. Eagerly welcoming his culmination in my mouth until he was finished. Completely finished."

Back