U.K. is pretty quiet

All makes sense. Think its just about talking to the right people - ones who are credible and authentic then go from there!

I personally have a profile on fab swingers site (google fab swingers and you'll find it) and that has worked well for me for hook ups and finding information about swinger scene and clubs. It's not specifically an interracial site, but has lots of black men on it and it's fairly easy to find info about ir parties.

Also, BMFC (Black Men's Fan Club) and Team Player Parties organise events that I've been to and have found fun. (again, just google the names and you should find info)
Same here.....

We are a London couple. We don’t have issues meeting with guys. In fact sw London we get a lot of interesting guys getting in touch. Surprised you haven’t met yet. Happy to talk to other singles or couples from UK. We are in London.
im too in london

I personally have a profile on fab swingers site (google fab swingers and you'll find it) and that has worked well for me for hook ups and finding information about swinger scene and clubs. It's not specifically an interracial site, but has lots of black men on it and it's fairly easy to find info about ir parties.

Also, BMFC (Black Men's Fan Club) and Team Player Parties organise events that I've been to and have found fun. (again, just google the names and you should find info)

Ive been on Fabswingers for years. And although if i do a specific search there are loads of ladies with interest in cuckolding, ive had zero luck finding a lady.

we are on fab, Bonnie and Jim, never a problem meeting black men, met as a cpl at parties and also at clubs, like Black Lush parties in and around manchester and leeds, not been to bmfc yet, but will do...

Back