Two sentence cuckold stories.

Axg

Male
Gold Member
I always enjoy the two sentence horror stories on Reddit. I like how they can set a tone and let your mind fill in the rest. Thought it might be fun to do the same with some cuckold tales. I’ll start…

I thought it was hot watching my young wife chat and flirt with the two big black guys at the bar. Until I return from the bathroom and realized all three had left….

Does anybody recognize the song...

"i was with a girl
or should i say
she was with him

we showed him our room - she said
isn't it good
black morning-wood"

Does this pass for a two-sentence "story"?

Reactions: Axg
many yrs ago i was nervous kept changing my mind about her going to fuck one young lad after night out, this one night she came home with him asked me if ok to go back to him

i backed out again
she just turned round and walked straight back out got in his car and went

returning hours later she said

"well its to fucking late to change your mind again he just fucked me twice"

I always enjoy the two sentence horror stories on Reddit. I like how they can set a tone and let your mind fill in the rest. Thought it might be fun to do the same with some cuckold tales. I’ll start…

I thought it was hot watching my young wife chat and flirt with the two big black guys at the bar. Until I return from the bathroom and realized all three had left….
Finally. after sev

His heart was racing as her lovers thick veiny cock approached her smooth pussy. For a fleeting few seconds that felt like an eternity the large engorged glans nuzzled his wife's lips, then he heard her deep moan as her lover pushed the tip, and then the rest of his cock deep inside her.

Reactions: Axg
My wife and I had recently learned that watching some of her old home videos from her single days was a huge turn on. We were both particularly excited as I watched her enthusiastically suck a huge black dick on her phone, that all changed when I said, “wait! Isn’t that the tattoo you got on our anniversary trip?”…

After years of convincing and fantasizing talk with her…my very good looking cute sexy petite Asian wife went for it with a very good looking well athletic built well hung younger coworker who was trying for her at work….it was at his place… all alone with him…. No condom no pulling out…. She told me a month later when she thought she might be pregnant by him.

My wife and I had recently learned that watching some of her old home videos from her single days was a huge turn on. We were both particularly excited as I watched her enthusiastically suck a huge black dick on her phone, that all changed when I said, “wait! Isn’t that the tattoo you got on our anniversary trip?”…
them she said.....

Back