Tv shows/movies where cuckolding could easily be implied?

dale didnt get off to it or even care its not cuckolding
But it was close though. He could have been too stupid to realize what was going on but it is debatable. Plus it was a very well known show that was supposed to be a rated G type of program. It would have quickly lost that kind of rating if they touched on alternative lifestyles or see Dale wanking while his wife and Redcorn had sex, so they had to be very subtle about it too.

Last edited:
okay, not a tv show, and unfortunately behind a paywall once you've read the first couple paras but the Torygraph has this story today:

I think it's a wonderful gift for christmas. All submissive white husbands should give it to their wives.

Last edited:
There's an episode of "Two and a Half Men" where Charlie is dating Jenny McCarthy. She's just hanging around for his money. There's one scene where she's wearing a sexy red dress and she tells Alan that she's going for dinner with her 'brother'.
She answers the door and her 'brother' is a large physically fit sexy black man.
It's quite obvious she's getting that BBC.
I was watching that episode with my wife. I said that could be you. She said. “I wish”

There's an episode of "Two and a Half Men" where Charlie is dating Jenny McCarthy. She's just hanging around for his money. There's one scene where she's wearing a sexy red dress and she tells Alan that she's going for dinner with her 'brother'.
She answers the door and her 'brother' is a large physically fit sexy black man.
It's quite obvious she's getting that BBC.
Yep, I love that scene.

There was an episode of The Shield (don't remember which one) where they bust a guy for being a Peeping Tom looking in a window but he's actually watching his wife have sex with a black guy.

I was a big fan of Big Bang Theory, but I don't recall that about an ex. Which character was it?
Kinda late on the reply but,
Bernadette 4'11 busty blonde dated s professor played by
former NBA player Rick Fox and her guy Howard 5'6 130 lbs
was picturing it. A classic. also, Penny rode home with rick fox and
pennys guy leonard was also freaked out about it. Good call.

Back