Turning the cuckold husband into a sissy or gay

cuckboi206

Couple
From
WA, US
This may be one of the most extreme acts of cuckolding. Has a wife or her bull decided that since the cuck would have limited or not sexual contact with the wife again did the wife or the bull turn the husband into a sissy? This would include feminizing him. How about turning him gay and only permitting him to service men?

This may be one of the most extreme acts of cuckolding. Has a wife or her bull decided that since the cuck would have limited or not sexual contact with the wife again did the wife or the bull turn the husband into a sissy? This would include feminizing him. How about turning him gay and only permitting him to service men?
That should be done as a rule any and all the time. It's got to go that way white men tend to hang on to the belief that they can still be with their wives and if they're doing this have you sucking dick already keep sucking dick the husband or boyfriend should always be made gay 100% of the time he has to submit to his position in life he's not supposed to have his wife he's supposed to have that dick he's supposed to love and worship black dick he is supposed to be tasked to do things and rewarded with black dick however they do it that's the that's something that should be done immediately

Turning the cuckold husband into a sissy or gay? I don't think its about "turning" a husband, but more like helping him act out what he secretly has been wanting for a long time... to be the girl for a real man, for the same man who's been giving his wife mind bending orgasms... and secretly wishing it was he who was cumming like that... with a black dick balls deep inside him.

Turning the cuckold husband into a sissy or gay? I don't think its about "turning" a husband, but more like helping him act out what he secretly has been wanting for a long time... to be the girl for a real man, for the same man who's been giving his wife mind bending orgasms... and secretly wishing it was he who was cumming like that... with a black dick balls deep inside him.
That could be true for a percentage of men I would say that's plausible I couldn't give you a percentage but I would say you might be in the higher percentile. For me it was more like opening the door I didn't know I could go through showing me another Avenue or another way I had never contemplated before. Or possibly like a person in a dark room and somebody comes to them with a flashlight and shows them another way out or in this case another way to be. I hadn't thought about doing anything with a black man with much less than a white man but when my experience happened it wasn't planned I had no idea that was going to happen and when it did it was like all the lights came on and they were all going in another Direction which I took like a moth to the light all these metaphors sorry. Now that I I'm on this path I find that a woman can assist me in getting things I need and want so much. As I learn more about this lifestyle I see that it is different for many people and I do as you mentioned want to be more feminine 4 the black alpha male I am having any kind of encounter with I do want to be what he enjoys more likes I do want to be his Sissy bitch. Feeling masculine is exactly what I do not wish to feel at all in any way shape or form. I embrace his dominance over me I accept and submit to it wholeheartedly. I do want to feel ways I've never felt before or act out like you mentioned. As I strive for that I find that things come up I hadn't anticipated and I go with it because it elevates the erotic excitement or pleasure I feel already. I feel compelled to do the things I'm doing because of my desire for black cock. The black kings I experienced thus far are not all the same in every respect, but overall they all like 2 show their power and control over white males such as myself. Humiliation I felt in the beginning doesn't feel that way hardly at all to me now. I actually feel more motivated to serve and please him then his magnificent black dick. If it excites him to do that did I will do all that I can to facilitate that feeling in him. He may be reinforcing my status for reminding me of my place either way it is not offencive to me I feel that it is part of this Dynamic now. I am addicted to black cock big black cock. If I am to have more Encounters in the future which is all I want I have to use everything at my disposal in order to make that reality. Being with a woman helps immensely. And I haven't stopped being with women for that reason. I am constantly looking to find a female partner of the same mind if I can assist her and her endeavours or increase her level of excitement that is a symbiotic relationship that I'm interested in. I would of course assume my position and obey his commands as he takes the female for himself. If That is her wish as well then it is a symbiotic relationship that works. I do feel did I am a faggot 4 a big black cock I feel there is no question about it in my mind and I do want you to act out things that I have learned about and my journey thus far. And my goals are simple. I know where I stand I know what I am and I know what I want I may be an exception though most everyone I spoken with wanted it before they experienced it I hadn't even thought about it. Now did I am fortunate enough to be aware of all this I want to go as deep as I can and intensify any euphoric experience I've ever had any way I can. I want to go beyond the point of no return to be lost with no memory of being hetero at all or being with women and wanting their pussy. To be helpless in obedience and service to the black kings in every way knowing going back is an impossibility I don't want to think of it or for that thought to even pop in my head. This is the only way I want to know from now on it is the only thing I want I crave

well, the truth is, ALL black men are bisexuals. The whole reason they demand hotwives go black only is because they know , a man who is starved for sex tends do do crazy things. Ghings like let the bull buttfuck him. When they start screaming black only. All that means is, they want to fuck your husband. Dont let them bullshit you!

yes, exactly how i feel.

I began feminizing as a cuckold and later it took on a life of its own. I keep my legs and body shaved except for a little muff and wear panties at all times. At first it seems like a radical fetish and then after awhile it becomes kind of normal. And fun. And beautiful. Over time I voluntarily let myself become sort of impotent, too, so that changed things quite a bit in terms of how I view myself. I can ejaculate but not form an erection, really. My wife loves it. I don't know as I'm gay but for a long time I couldn't look at men's penises unless there was a woman involved and now I can look at and cum from looking at black cock alone. The "turning" part is the more a woman gets into it the more it turns me on, it's like surrendering to her wishes, sacrificing my manhood. If she hands me a bra, for example, it's a turn on. If a bull is involved then it's me surrendering my sex to him. I have impotence and castration fantasies though so maybe I'm just wired for that.

xoxoxox <3

I had some bisexual experience, precisely with a black men, but that was a long time ago. When I joined b2w, never thought I would become a submissive cuck. I was only interested in watching and dismissed the idea of having any nearly gay experience again. I even wrote some posts here questioning the probability that this lifestyle could turn straight guys gay.
But all of that changed.
I'm currently playing a cuck to my neighbour/gf. I'm caged. And to make things more complicated, I also hooked up with another lady. Although with some effort I can remove my cage, my dick now stays limp and small. This means sex with this new lady is reduced to oral on her and anal prostate stimulation on me which is the only means to have some sort of orgasms after ca. 3months. My gf had insisted in pegging me and I always rejected that. But after the prostate massage by my new girl, I got weak and finally let me peg by my old neighbour/gf. This is now happening 2-3 times in a week. It removes a lot of tension from me. But initially, she wanted me to suck her bulls cocks and get fucked by one of them. My old me is resisting her perverted plans. But lately, she has been using a thicker black strap-on dildo on me, and she enjoys it big time. I have been avoiding these situations for 5 days now. I wonder if I could be strong enough to eventually break up with her for good and recover my virility. I accept, however, that this is called conditioning for a reason and that many cuckolds may end up becoming very submissive at the end, depending on the relationship and intentions of their wives.

I like add something. We all are genetically 50% male and 50% female. Freedom of gender prejudice has allow us to relieve our nature. Having sex without gender restrains us a symbol of good health. Te moepoities the better. Ive always loved women and liked some men. I love to be free.

Back