Turning IR cuckold fantasies into reality or keeping it a fantasy

WelshIRcuck

Male
From
UK
Most of us white cuck wannabes fantasise about being in a interracial cuckold relationship but how many actually want to make it a reality? It appears that many cuck wannabes on here are actually already married or with a partner but haven't yet disclosed their interracial fantasies to their partner. I wonder if most of these cuck wannabes would truly like to see their partner with big black men or is it an exciting fantasy that they want to keep to themselves?

On reflecting on past relationships I would have had trouble broaching this interracial subject with a partner, and I think I would have also found it difficult to make the transition from a monogamous vanilla relationship to an interracial cuckold one. I feel the perceptions my partners had of me would have been completely shaken and we would be taking a direction that wasn't expected at the outset of the relationships. Not to say that's a bad thing, but I don't think I could have broached the subject.

Other cuck wannabes who aren't married (like myself) are in a slightly different position, in that we don't have the angst of trying to broach the interracial subject with a partner, but we do have the difficulty of actually finding a partner. This means stating at the outset that you are a cuck, with a cuck's sexuality and psychology. And this may not be attractive to most women, especially white women who like big black men, the ones we want as partners.

And again, is it just a fantasy or do we want to make it a reality? Of course, this depends on the individual cuck wannabes but do most of us cuck wannabes actually know ourselves how far will we go? Will we back out at the last moment? I do know that the IR cuckold desires only seem to increase with time and for some, what was once a fantasy may actually manifest itself into reality.

Would like to hear how others feel about this.

I can provide my experiences during our 4 decades plus as swingers. This is not specifically about BBC, but in general, how husbands react.

Firstly, I enjoyed helping newbies out (especially bi-curious wives) because I never considered myself a hardcore swinger. Some swingers have no patience for those who are unsure. The majority of time, it was the husband who initiated the idea. However, if it failed, it was also the husband who could not handle the wife having better sex. We have seen a few husbands get really upset, especially when they come-off too fast and the wife is going and going, wanting more. Fantasy and reality are VERY different. This is even more imtense when a black guy can go for 3, 4, 5 hours. Sometimes (often frequently) giving the wife her first multiple squirting orgasms.

One time in particular got really nasty, and this was just lesbian sex between me and his wife, which was his fantasy. He had warned us that his wife stops after one orgasm...well after 4-5 orgasms with her also loving my pussy, he got really angry, called her whore, slut, and made her get dressed; she let crying.

Bottom line, be sure, BE DAMN SURE you know what you are getting into.

Last edited:
My wife knows I want her to cuck me, she knows I’m bi and the ball is completely in her court. I write her stories describing things I want to happen and send her pictures of big cocks and hung guys. She says they make her hot and we do some role play about it but we’re pretty much at a standstill for now. Hopefully someday!

I can provide my experiences during our 4 decades plus as swingers. This is not specifically about BBC, but in general, how husbands react.

Firstly, I enjoyed helping newbies out (especially bi-curious wives) because I never considered myself a hardcore swinger. Some swingers have no patience for those who are unsure. The majority of time, it was the husband who initiated the idea. However, if it failed, it was also the husband who could not handle the wife having better sex. We have seen a few husbands get really upset, especially when they come-off too fast and the wife is going and going, wanting more. Fantasy and reality are VERY different. This is even more imtense when a black guy can go for 3, 4, 5 hours. Sometimes (often frequently) giving the wife her first multiple squirting orgasms.

One time in particular got really nasty, and this was just lesbian sex between me and his wife, which was his fantasy. He had warned us that his wife stops after one orgasm...well after 4-5 orgasms with her also loving my pussy, he got really angry, called her whore, slut, and made her get dressed; she let crying.

Bottom line, be sure, BE DAMN SURE you know what you are getting into.
Yes, I'm sure there are so many couples that start the IR ball rolling but have no idea where it will end. This may actually add to the intrigue, but there may be consequences that are unforeseen. And not always positive for all parties.

Thanks for sharing your own experiences.

I am so blessed that after having years of IR cuckold fantasys that i met Robin and my fantasys became reality....she has truly made my IR lifestyle dreams cum true and i live the life that at one time I had only envisioned.
Congratulations for both of you in finding each other and making the relationship a success. Did you both know of each others' interest in interracial sex from the outset or did this slowly come up?

I’m wannabe too, I’m scary to tell her my fantasy, but the desire is really increasing trough the time. She looks naturally actract by black mans but we don’t have much chance to meet some here where we live. So I’m taking my time try to improve our dialogue and maybe declare my fantasy to her, or maybe wait for one black man than can fit to our situation and take it over. I deeply believe that I we have the chance to meet and interact constantly to some real bbc thins will evolve naturally. We will see

I’m so excited to respond to this thread because I have a soft spot in my heart for wannabe cucks, both married/in a relationship and single. Also, my cuckold and I have experienced a lot of challenges with the lifestyle that we have needed to overcome, and we have been successful in that.

My cuck and I are intense, sexually driven people, so we don’t relegate a lot of things to fantasy that we aren’t willing to try. I understand all the complex emotions men go through when they realize they have a desire to be cuckolded. They may wonder what this says about them as a man, if their beloved partner will “see them differently” so to speak if they ever told her about their fantasies. I know that this is what my Cuck was concerned about. He fantasized about cuckolding for a full year before he told me. However, in that time we had developed into swingers and had several MMF encounters so it was easier for him. I only wish he had told me sooner because I love this LS.

These are the hard-learned lessons I have learned:
  1. Trust in your partner. If you trust her and know she loves you, and you both have a real connection where you have faced challenges then don’t allow insecurity to keep you both from experiencing new things.
  2. Communicate constantly. Cuckolding is a very dynamic kink with lots of iderations. If you try something and you find you don’t like it, work through those feelings together.
  3. GO SLOW! I cannot emphasize this enough!!!! If you do have the courage to start down the road of having actual cuckold experiences by telling your partner and having her respond favorably, it can be easy to jump right on in and go from 0 to 100. I must admit we made his mistake. You both have your entire lives together, allow this process to occur in a healthy timespan.

Last edited:
Congratulations for both of you in finding each other and making the relationship a success. Did you both know of each others' interest in interracial sex from the outset or did this slowly come up?
The first day that I ever met Robin were in the bedroom of her condo fucking and talking and life was good....lol I had only known this beautiful woman for 4 hours and I was already fucking her. We knew we both had been swinging for several years and started talking about swing clubs/ swingers we knew who held partys that we mite attend...just making plans to start swinging as a couple and i was very excited. Then out of nowhere she slipped in word about how nice it would be to find clubs/ partys that black men attended and I was stunned. I ask if she had ever done any black men in the past and she said no but she had always been interested in trying a black man. My heart was racing but i knew i had to keep this conversation going and i slowly brought out her feelings about black men and how she would like to fuck one just to have the experience. I told her that I had some IR swinging experience and told her how much seeing white women with black men turned me on which she was very happy to know. I expressed my inner feelings of how I would love to have a white woman of my own who enjoyed being with black men and that if she really w anted to do a black man we should set something up. Two weeks later we were in a motel with a black man we found on an old swing site who was local and I was watching my new white girlfriend sucking and fucking a beautiful thick 9" black cock and Robin was loving every minute of it. Even with the intense excitement I was feeling watching Robin taking 9" of BBC deep to the balls in every position imaginable....hearing her talking to her new black friend about meeting again the next weekend...I also felt a sense of inner peace knowing that Robin was my girl now and I had found the perfect white woman who would turn my IR dreams and fantasy into pure beautiful reality. And yes since day one and for over 20 years Robins and my relationship has been an absolute success.CLYDEROBIN BED BLURR.png

Last edited:
Its important to enjoy the journey - fantasy at present. I have no desire to push to envelop. Let it happen organically if it does; without obsession. We share a great sex life and who can guarantee the grass to be greener on the other side. With an average dick one can do wonders with stamina in a loving relationship. Sex is mental (with fantasy) as much, if not more, then physical. IMO

I can tell you right now after all the cuckold wannabes i talk to and love to talk to/give advice to almost all of them are not ready or willing to make the jump. I give them all the answers, direct them in all the right places and still theres always an excuse as to why its the wifes fault or some other arbitrary excuse. No, its your fault, you know your wife more than i or anyone here ever could, if you truly want to be in this lifestyle you probably already would have. Theres too many outlets by just using google for any excuse to be made(not talking to couples outside of the USA). Another thing i feel is less spoken of is finacial reasons...yes you read that right, if youre struggling and you both are stressed with life of course your woman isn't going to be relaxed enough to indulge in kinky fantasy cause we are constantly worried about our household. Lasty, idc how bad your urge is for your S.O. to fuck bbc or even another man you should always start by either couple swapping or a threesome with another man to see if you can truly handle the reality of your S.O. enjoying another man more than you and that goes for stag/vixen couples too.

Mr took a long long time to even consider any cuckold fantasys... i used to think he was weird when he come out with it.

Slowly but surely he talked me round as our relationship grew stronger and as we came a bit more adventurous in the bedroom.

Took the plunge for the first time last year and have never looked back. Our sexual relationship is now wide open with possibilities and although still being fairly amateur in all this, we have so much we want to experience!

I’m so excited to respond to this thread because I have a soft spot in my heart for wannabe cucks, both married/in a relationship and single. Also, my cuckold and I have experienced a lot of challenges with the lifestyle that we have needed to overcome, and we have been successful in that.

My cuck and I are intense, sexually driven people, so we don’t relegate a lot of things to fantasy that we aren’t willing to try. I understand all the complex emotions men go through when they realize they have a desire to be cuckolded. They may wonder what this says about them as a man, if their beloved partner will “see them differently” so to speak if they ever told her about their fantasies. I know that this is what my Cuck was concerned about. He fantasized about cuckolding for a full year before he told me. However, in that time we had developed into swingers and had several MMF encounters so it was easier for him. I only wish he had told me sooner because I love this LS.

These are the hard-learned lessons I have learned:
  1. Trust in your partner. If you trust her and know she loves you, and you both have a real connection where you have faced challenges then don’t allow insecurity to keep you both from experiencing new things.
  2. Communicate constantly. Cuckolding is a very dynamic kink with lots of iderations. If you try something and you find you don’t like it, work through those feelings together.
  3. GO SLOW! I cannot emphasize this enough!!!! If you do have the courage to start down the road of having actual cuckold experiences by telling your partner and having her respond favorably, it can be easy to jump right on in and go from 0 to 100. I must admit we made his mistake. You both have your entire lives together, allow this process to occur in a healthy timespan.
Thanks for such an informative and honest response. You have offered some excellent advice that I hope a number of cuck wannabes practise. I don't always expect women to 'get' or empathise with this cuckold desire that some of us guys have but, for us, it's so real and overpowering. And history has taught me that it won't go away or abate, if anything, it grows stronger with time.

So pleased that it's working for both you and your cuck.

The first day that I ever met Robin were in the bedroom of her condo fucking and talking and life was good....lol I had only known this beautiful woman for 4 hours and I was already fucking her. We knew we both had been swinging for several years and started talking about swing clubs/ swingers we knew who held partys that we mite attend...just making plans to start swinging as a couple and i was very excited. Then out of nowhere she slipped in word about how nice it would be to find clubs/ partys that black men attended and I was stunned. I ask if she had ever done any black men in the past and she said no but she had always been interested in trying a black man. My heart was racing but i knew i had to keep this conversation going and i slowly brought out her feelings about black men and how she would like to fuck one just to have the experience. I told her that I had some IR swinging experience and told her how much seeing white women with black men turned me on which she was very happy to know. I expressed my inner feelings of how I would love to have a white woman of my own who enjoyed being with black men and that if she really w anted to do a black man we should set something up. Two weeks later we were in a motel with a black man we found on an old swing site who was local and I was watching my new white girlfriend sucking and fucking a beautiful thick 9" black cock and Robin was loving every minute of it. Even with the intense excitement I was feeling watching Robin taking 9" of BBC deep to the balls in every position imaginable....hearing her talking to her new black friend about meeting again the next weekend...I also felt a sense of inner peace knowing that Robin was my girl now and I had found the perfect white woman who would turn my IR dreams and fantasy into pure beautiful reality. And yes since day one and for over 20 years Robins and my relationship has been an absolute success.
How lucky can you get! A white male with a latent desire to see his partner indulge in interracial sex with a black man and a white female who wants to have sex with black men, what a fortunate pairing. How brave of your partner to say she wants to try sex with a black man too, it is so easy never to broach this subject for fear of rejection or bewilderment from your partner.

Now you are living the interracial cuckold life to the full and loving it. Congratulations. It gives me hope that this can happen to me too.

Thanks for such an informative and honest response. You have offered some excellent advice that I hope a number of cuck wannabes practise. I don't always expect women to 'get' or empathise with this cuckold desire that some of us guys have but, for us, it's so real and overpowering. And history has taught me that it won't go away or abate, if anything, it grows stronger with time.

So pleased that it's working for both you and your cuck.
Thank you so much, I’m glad you found my response helpful ?. I am very empathetic to the difficulty cuckolds have when transitioning to his lifestyle. I think the community makes a huge mistake when discussing the cuckold lifestyle while glosing over the challenges and difficulities. There are many “bumps in the road” so to speak, but for every problem there is a solution.

Back