Turning husband into a sissy

Hahaha I had a boyfriend in high school, obviously white, who was too crazy about me, it was obvious that I had the power, he basically worshiped me. It amused me and it made me horny to see how much I could break him. We hadn't fucked yet after almost a year of relationship, I wasn't too interested, I liked giving blowjobs but I still didn't dare to fuck, he obviously was dying to do it.

So that was my trade token, I had to insist, manipulate him and push his buttons for another 6 months but I managed to convince him to give a black guy a blowjob. He really didn't want to do it, it was clear to me hahaha omg his face when the guy cum in his mouth without warning, good times.
You are sadistic, manipulative and cruel, ma'am, 🔥🔥 I adore you💯

I’ve helped out wives that I was fucking turn their husbands into submissive cock sucker and helped them take full control of their relationships ! I love empowering bbc loving wives to be in charge of their white husbands
God bless you for the work you do, Sir.... Thanks to mentors like you white boys are finally getting the education they'll need to adjust to live in the new black world....👑🙏

Hahaha I had a boyfriend in high school, obviously white, who was too crazy about me, it was obvious that I had the power, he basically worshiped me. It amused me and it made me horny to see how much I could break him. We hadn't fucked yet after almost a year of relationship, I wasn't too interested, I liked giving blowjobs but I still didn't dare to fuck, he obviously was dying to do it.

So that was my trade token, I had to insist, manipulate him and push his buttons for another 6 months but I managed to convince him to give a black guy a blowjob. He really didn't want to do it, it was clear to me hahaha omg his face when the guy cum in his mouth without warning, good times.
Have you converted any others?

I will never date men but I am no longer a sexual male .
Scarlett has trained me . I can cum soft , in chastity and most of the time anally .
For my birthday I was allowed in her pussy but I turned soft and pathetic . I HATE IT ! I LOVE IT !!
She enjoys my tongue . and my frustration and desire to be obedient and understand my place
has me wanting to be the best bitch I can be for Superior Black Men

Back