Turning husband into a sissy

My wife is resistant to feminizing me, she says she needs a real man although she does like me smooth. I‘m not sure where the desire comes from, maybe my continuous cuckold fantasies?
If she likes you smooth and she is a hot wife, you should be half way there. You don't have to go the complete transition route either. Just make it a part of her dominance to put you in sissy clothing. Have fun.

If she likes you smooth and she is a hot wife, you should be half way there. You don't have to go the complete transition route either. Just make it a part of her dominance to put you in sissy clothing. Have fun.
FROM CHRISTINE - I agree with you. I like Ray totally smooth too. We shave each other like I used to do with my girlfriend.
It makes a small uncut cock look so sissy-like and feminine. Anyway, wearing some thigh-highs and a Puka collar is a good start.
At first I had Ray wear calf-high socks... then knee-high... then some rainbow striped thigh-highs.

FROM CHRISTINE - I agree with you. I like Ray totally smooth too. We shave each other like I used to do with my girlfriend.
It makes a small uncut cock look so sissy-like and feminine. Anyway, wearing some thigh-highs and a Puka collar is a good start.
At first I had Ray wear calf-high socks... then knee-high... then some rainbow striped thigh-highs.
How about a chastity cage and tight pantyhose?

How about a chastity cage and tight pantyhose?
No need for chastity cage because Ray knows, nor tries to get in me anymore.
I also like seeing and having his tiny clit-dick seen by whom ever I'm dating so
they can see how pathetic & gross it is.

Never did the panty hose thing... I think it would cover up too much.
But I have done some make-up & lashes on Ray.

Back