Turning husband into a sissy

He/she loves dressing now , we are planning a vacation next year and she’ll be fem the whole time ! We’ve discussed hormones, not quite ready , trying some herbals , seems to be some effect , definitely has made nipples bigger , more sensitive and has some breast development. Also erections are rare and without direct stimulation impossible.
You going to a swinger resort?

He/she loves dressing now , we are planning a vacation next year and she’ll be fem the whole time ! We’ve discussed hormones, not quite ready , trying some herbals , seems to be some effect , definitely has made nipples bigger , more sensitive and has some breast development. Also erections are rare and without direct stimulation impossible.
You might want to get a set of breast vacuum pumps, it will help to stretch the male breast tissue. I used them 4 hours a day for 6 months and went from being flat to a fill B cup. When the wife started noticing and asked questions I stopped because I didn't want to admit I wanted to be a sissy. It has been 2 years now and I have settled back to a small B cup. I was also using the ladyboy herb.

Back