Turning husband into a sissy

Has anyone else turned their husband into a sissy faggot cuckold that dates men
FROM CHRISTINE - Oh yes, but slowly. Some call it "transition" or "conversion", but
in either case, it's really just a being "femmed" process.

Besides weening Ray off of pussy, I had him go from "houseboi" to being our "maid".
Not completely crossdressing mind you, but having him wear some rainbow thigh-highs
and a Puka collar helped pave the way.

Encouraging him to go to the adult bookstores also had a great effect on him.
I shaved off all his pubic hair so anyone who'd see his baby-dick would know
he's either a cuckold or bottom or both.

While I take some credit, from what I've seen, I think it was probably him letting other
men pump their scum up into him that had the biggest effect on him becoming a faggot.

FROM CHRISTINE - Oh yes, but slowly. Some call it "transition" or "conversion", but
in either case, it's really just a being "femmed" process.

Besides weening Ray off of pussy, I had him go from "houseboi" to being our "maid".
Not completely crossdressing mind you, but having him wear some rainbow thigh-highs
and a Puka collar helped pave the way.

Encouraging him to go to the adult bookstores also had a great effect on him.
I shaved off all his pubic hair so anyone who'd see his baby-dick would know
he's either a cuckold or bottom or both.

While I take some credit, from what I've seen, I think it was probably him letting other
men pump their scum up into him that had the biggest effect on him becoming a faggot.
Does he have a Grindr account? Do you help him pick dates?

No Grindr account, nor do I help him pick dates.
Just the opposite, he's my fluffer and chaperone.
He goes into the city to a bathhouse, ABS or some
"initiation parties" that some guy hosts... all on his own.
Awesome hubby has a Grindr account and sometimes I pick his dates. He's usually got at least one to two dates a week.

Usually look for hung or above average cocks either oral or anal or both

Awesome hubby has a Grindr account and sometimes I pick his dates. He's usually got at least one to two dates a week.

Usually look for hung or above average cocks either oral or anal or both
If you haven't signed him up for Grindr you need too. It's pretty shocking the amount of horny guys doing guys in a good way. Just look over some of the profiles and put him out there he gets more cock than me at times.

Back