Turning husband into a sissy

What was the hardest thing for your husband to do during the process? What was the hardest hardest thing for the wife to watch her husband do during and the process?
Probably the hardest initially was bull asked him to show up in full female , he was so nervous walking through hotel . The first time I saw him take a guy in his ass , I didn’t know and believe he would do it , but then I saw him moaning and I knew he was hooked

Does he dress like a sissy srill? Have you. Taken.it as far as both of you plan on taking it?
The reason I ask one hotwife said it was the look on his face when he had to pay for his implants.
He/she loves dressing now , we are planning a vacation next year and she’ll be fem the whole time ! We’ve discussed hormones, not quite ready , trying some herbals , seems to be some effect , definitely has made nipples bigger , more sensitive and has some breast development. Also erections are rare and without direct stimulation impossible.

Sounds like you are going down the road of no return..I think I know the herb you are talking about, I tried them too. Almost too good which scared me so I stopped but not before I saw results and so did my wife. She teased that if my new manboobs got any bigger I could start wearing her B cup bra. After stopping my nipples darkened, areolas widened nipples stay erect. Then about 60 days the effects stopped and slightly diminished but my boobs stayed at a full A cup. My hips are a little wider and my flat butt has now gotten meatier. So be careful.

Back