Turn ons?

As I have told all who ask. I go by the have the arranger because I like to put together people with similar interests not just sex.

I got the idea from the Movie “A Fish Called Wanda”. JAMIE LEE CURTUS’S character was turned on by people speaking a foreign language.

The First Lady I set up on a date was a trophy wife, of a husband that had a severe stroke and was living in a convalescent home. She was also a former exotic dancer that had a thing for fancy dress and Ball Room Dancing. Once we found a suitable date that was also into ball room dancing especially the Latin dances (Check then out on You Tube) as they are pretty hot. She wanted three things. Fancy dress’s, at least two nights (she got three) tickets to a regional level dance completion. And last but not least to be watched on her entire date.

Her date took her to a Waltz lesson after they were tested. The guy had two left feet. It did not matter. He was hard as a rock by the second dance session of the lesson. He did not even try and hide it. I got tickets for three for three nights. Got an AirBNB with in walking distance of the event with a great view of a park. this was one of his turn on‘s.

Since then we have been to three other Dance Competions.

On a side note we have attended the Westminster Dog Show three times. Their favourite part in the agility competition.

Another young lady (over 21) as a thing for shuffle dancing (again check YouTube), and the dance numbers from the movies. Think Sing, Sing, with Swing or Singing in the Rain with Fred Astaire. She also is into CosPlay and SteamPunk dress up. Her date is twice her age, divorced and is not a bad shuffle dancer and is also into SteamPunk. Both Of them loved to be seen in and out of their costumes. She also make out fits for his twin daughters. I don’t go to all their events. I have seen videos of the twins shuffle dancing as clone troopers from Star Wars, as cowgirls dancing to Lindsey Stirling music and all of them dancing to Pirates of the Caribbean music dressed as Pirates. COVID has slowed them down a bit.

Another lady is into Trains and playing out side. As a point of interest when you rent a house boat if you anchor 200 feet off shore the bugs will leave you alone when you play out side. She also has a thing for Thunder and Lighting storms. Especially if she can be in a place to watch them. Three times we were with in 10 miles of the triple lightning strike she soaked the tent from the inside. Her date now watched the weather channel for storms. We rented a caboose through AirBNB for three of their dates. We also have twice rented the working caboose at the north end of the train to no where in September to watch the leaves change colours and for them to skinny dip and play out side during Indian Summer. We also have driven around the Great Lakes to watch the leaves change colours. For this we rented / borrowed and Air Stream. Northern Michigan is beautiful in the fall. Also there are some great small town cafe’s to dine in.

So as a hotwife I love to tease your brains so bad that your nuts turns blue. But we all have our own "kinks" I would love to hear what makes your brain boil with lust, what makes that cock of yours really grow and wet with precum...? Lets say with no touching involved, so just brain tease for a start?
Just noticed you are from Norway. There are some truly great mountain / fiord retreats in your country. Some Glamping, some small cabin and some modern cabins to get away from it all. The sunset are truly spectacular. I hope you have taken the time to get away for at least a weekend to take these in. Have been a few times. I love to hike In the spring and fall and ski tour in the winter. Sorry summer I have a thing for exploring Iceland on a Vespa. Next year three of us are going to see mount Etta in Italy COVID willing. After that it is on to seeing the mountain of Sweden and touring Finland. In the past I have toured both Northern Ireland and Southern Ireland, the Island of White, Wales and Scotland. All by Vespa.

Why Vespa. Well they are real slow and I get to see way more of the country. It also means I stay off the high ways so I see way more villages, town and small cities. I also have a gang of life style friends that love to come along. Going skinny dipping under a country bridge is another turn on. Oh live in the slow lane is way more fun.

Woman with intelligence and a sense of humour is "itself" a big turn on.

As for the acts -

Without touching
-
Dirty talk with the woman being expressive about her desires.
Woman teasing her body parts.
Twerking / erotic dancing. (yes, twerking turns me on :D big time, especially the booty shake )

Touching involved -
Kissing
Blowjob. (woman swallowing cum is a MASSIVE turn on for me)
If the woman is ok with it, I like to smack her ass as well.

Plan the tease....take time to put on your make-up (if you wear any), pick a time when you know it's going to be fairly busy, and dress for the occasion. Understated, yet eye-catching. Something that shows enough to make us want to see more. When we do look, give us a slight smile, a little eye contact, something to let us know that it's okay to look, and you know that we're looking and appreciating "the dance." Even something as simple as a nod or a "hi," tells us you noticed us, too. Subtle, yet seductive works every time. Leaves us thinking about you for hours!

Last edited:
Back