Turkish Mom For Black Cock

Hello all,
We found this forum with a suprising coincidince today.
We are from Turkey (Ankara) Happily married for more than 15+ years. I am Emel(42) and Husband is Gokhan(46). His english isn't good as me so i created the profile.

We have lived in NewYork for 2 years now back in Turkey. I was very curious about black cock but by the way i have some doubts about trying it. . We are now living in Turkey looking hung black guys to meet. We can travel on our holidays or breaks so don't hesitate to pm us

View attachment 106429View attachment 106430View attachment 106431View attachment 106432View attachment 106433

mmmmmmm very sexy!!

so all of those üomen üho say that they are Turkish they are not they are fakes never youəll never meet any turkish üoman ühoəd üant to date you

so you canət findd any pic bout it any evidenc Its Turkish men who date and fuck black females but not Turkish females/ Trkish females hate other nations as a lover and never date them they go always with their own men. it's your women sell themselves or free of charg to Turkish men/ and you know it so shut up u asshole

you little racist worm, you forget, every women are fucked by men from somewhere. so are you so much proud that only local cocks entered your mom's, sister's, wife's, girlfriend's pussy? if you are a real nationalist you should let every turkish men fuck your mom, sisters and wife... but be careful, some of the cocks maybe kurdish and you don't want them to fuck so rough your wife in front of your eyes lol. you are not worthy to answer at all actually because you are mentally sick. you can be sure that turkish women also fuck with foreigners from every country and they also cheat their husbands. i know it is my personal experience ;)

Hahaha this guy has got such a narrow mind, can admit deal with this maggot please. There are interracial dates every-fucking-where. Yes Turkish guys are desperate to fuck black girls and they do sometimes, just the same way Turkish girls want to fuck black guys and they do, I can say this because I am an active swinger in Istanbul. More than once has the husband/boyfriend asked me if I have other black friends (girl/boy). You are soooo racist.

On the ferry from Uskudar to Besiktas yesterday two hot Turkish girls were clearly hitting on me, they are both from Adana, they asked for my number and yes I gave them, why should I refuse additions to my long list of Turkish fuck buddies?

Also most Turkish men are desperste for pussy and don't even know how to get it so they often for another man's ass, yes even Turkish men have asked me several times to fuck them but I decline because I am not bisexual. You probably live in a village where all you get to fuck is donkey's ass.

Admin please take care of this mess of a man.

Hahaha this guy has got such a narrow mind, can admit deal with this maggot please. There are interracial dates every-fucking-where. Yes Turkish guys are desperate to fuck black girls and they do sometimes, just the same way Turkish girls want to fuck black guys and they do, I can say this because I am an active swinger in Istanbul. More than once has the husband/boyfriend asked me if I have other black friends (girl/boy). You are soooo racist.

On the ferry from Uskudar to Besiktas yesterday two hot Turkish girls were clearly hitting on me, they are both from Adana, they asked for my number and yes I gave them, why should I refuse additions to my long list of Turkish fuck buddies?

Also most Turkish men are desperste for pussy and don't even know how to get it so they often for another man's ass, yes even Turkish men have asked me several times to fuck them but I decline because I am not bisexual. You probably live in a village where all you get to fuck is donkey's ass.

Admin please take care of this mess of a man.
Actually I had dated with some black women but it didn't last. I am a total ir supporter.

Uskudar Besiktas line is so short. You must be very fast!

Actually I had dated with some black women but it didn't last. I am a total ir supporter.

Uskudar Besiktas line is so short. You must be very fast!

Yea interracial relationships exist, that guy (superman) is in denial.
The line is indeed short (8 minutes) but such things happen, even I was surprised when they asked for my number. She called but her English isn't good and my Turkish isn't good enough so this might be a difficult one :)

Yea interracial relationships exist, that guy (superman) is in denial.
The line is indeed short (8 minutes) but such things happen, even I was surprised when they asked for my number. She called but her English isn't good and my Turkish isn't good enough so this might be a difficult one :)
I met with an african girl in a similar way. It was an amazing experience.
If you can not communicate by talking, it means that you will not loose so much time for getting really close. I still appreciate your influence on girls.

I met with an african girl in a similar way. It was an amazing experience.
If you can not communicate by talking, it means that you will not loose so much time for getting really close. I still appreciate your influence on girls.

Yea, the spontaneous unplanned meetings always turn out amazing.
Thanks mate

Yes!!! the magic words are spontaneous and unplanned... When I see arranged swinger couples, it doesn't excite me so much but when it is a real flirt, when there is a part of cheating or something forbidden... That's amazing!
Your welcome
You are talking like you were in my head damn...it is so true what u are saying! Arrangead stuff are not really exciting

You are talking like you were in my head damn...it is so true what u are saying! Arrangead stuff are not really exciting
Yesss! Imagine, you meet with a couple. The guy isn't hunk or doesn't look viril. And you know that you are much stronger and bigger than him but he has a very hot woman. Then you notice her looking at your muscles and there is a certain charm between you and her but the guy can not do anything with that...

I remember fucking a Turkish woman some time ago, it was a threesome, her husband was involved too, not a cuckhold. When I was, oh I mean we were done he looked so humble hahaha like a cute puppy dog, the dude actually called me hocam (teacher in Turkish) his wife was half ******* with an un-concealable, very wide smile. As for me, I felt satisfied and very superior... :D

Humble like a cute poppy dog!??!?!? lol. Please consider, his wife was just fucked to be blacked out by another man who has much bigger manhood and much viril and stronger... When he sees his wife half ******* and walking on the clouds with happiness and on the other side you... He could be nothing but humble :) I really appreciate your self confidence vigorous side :)

All for fun of course. I appreciate men who can share their wives without any problems
You sound like you don't disappoint them. It is like Adam Smith said in the "Wealth of the Nations". Each nations sells his own wealth and buys other nation's wealth. So a husband is sharing his wife which is fertile and plentiful and you share your manhood which is productive and strong... It seems like a fair relation, nothing is wrong and no need for any problem :)

You sound like you don't disappoint them. It is like Adam Smith said in the "Wealth of the Nations". Each nations sells his own wealth and buys other nation's wealth. So a husband is sharing his wife which is fertile and plentiful and you share your manhood which is productive and strong... It seems like a fair relation, nothing is wrong and no need for any problem :)
i agree

Back